Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remains of the day

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin smiled at Remmy. She could tell there was tension. Perhaps she is just nervous She thought and decided to be polite to her, after all it's the least she could do and she really did find Remmy interesting. "My name is Rin, by the way" She said happily.

27Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy jumped a bit at the sudden noise that danced along the air and into her ears. "Rin?" She asked a bit, not looking over at the girl. "Beautiful name." She said as her lips pursed and her body tensed, sending a shiver down her spine.

28Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin, determined to get the girls attention and befriend her, leaned in front of where her eyes were aimed and smiled at her. "Thank you! I like your name as well"

"Jooool" Aranea squeaked at Rin, causing Rin to begin stroking the poor Pokemon.

29Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead returned with a box of Oran berries in his hands. Bearach peeked out from behind his leg, eyes peering up at the two ladies and the Joltik. He set the box down on the table and turned to face Remmy, "I am afraid that these and the Cheri berries are all you requested for me to bring, Ms. Slaughter. What is the herb you are looking for?"

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

30Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"Yara..." She smiled sadly. "These berries are for you." Her voice faded to a whisper as she handed a few berries to Rin. She was getting choked up. What if she messed this up?

"Thank you, by the way." She nodded to Cinéad.

31Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin politely took the berries and nodded "So then you must have this herb somewhere, right?" She said with hope still petting Aranea.

32Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

He nods, "I am familiar with the plant. White, lacy flowers. It should grow here in the forest..." His eyes move from the doctor to Rin, though he continues addressing the former. "If we find some, will it cure the fever?"

33Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"It should help, if not cure it." She nodded as she took Rin's hand gently and tugged on it as she took a few steps towards the door. "Come with us?" She smiled to Rin and then looked to Cinéad. "Will you help me find it as well?" She grinned and tilted her head.

34Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

He smiles as he makes his way behind them, "Of course I will." This was what he was good at anyway. "In my experience, the plant likes to grow on the edge of clearings." He looks back to the Jolitk and turns to pick up Bearach, setting him on the table beside of Aranea. "Stay and keep this one company, okay."

Bearach lays the paw that is not in his mouth on the small spider and mumbles around his claws, "Ursa."

35Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae came in with a cup of ice she was requested to get and quickly asked Remmy what to do with it, and what was going on. They explained to her that they needed to find an herb and asked her to help. "I can help you guys. You said it was white?" She questioned. She exited the hospital OUTSIDE and grabbed a Pokeball from her belt. "Come on out Talon, we need your help." said Tokimae as the Fearow appeared. Tokimae got onto the Pokemon "I"ll search from above, I'll get you if I see anything." Ethan hopped onto the Fearow's back with Tokimae. "Hold on tight." She giggled.

36Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Aranea weakly rubbed his head against Bearach's paw to greet and thank him for his company.

Rin glanced at her Joltik and winced to see him so sick and feverish. She looked back at everyone else, still gripping Remmy's hand, and said trying not to sound sad or desperate "Are we going to.. split up?"

37Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked to Cinéad and to where Tokimae was as she tilted her head. "Did she take my ice with her?" She looked between the two that were still standing there and sighed a bit. "Oh, well... what do you think, Cinéad? Should we split up, or split into groups?" She looked around as she walked to the open door. "Or us three could stay together and wait for Tokimae." She smiled back at them.

38Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae came back to the hospitals location and got off of Talon, entering the room. "Oh, here's your ice." She felt awkward and handed the ice to Remmy and ran off; jumping back onto her Pokemon and flying away.

39Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:56 pm

LOON

LOON

The door to the hospital swung open again as a new girl walked into the room. She was holding up her right arm, which was bleeding pretty bad, and gripping a struggling Vaporeon by the scruff. She wasn't shouting anymore, but still it was pretty obvious what had happened. "I need a medic!" She let the vaporeon go back into it's pokeball and sat down grumpily on one of the couches, still trying to hold her bleeding arm up so it wouldn't drip anywhere.

http://outcastangel696.deviantart.com

40Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:01 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead watched as this flurry of activity occurred. In truth, he found it in his head to remember how strange this girl always was. In every encounter he had ever had with her, she seemed to be quite a bit ahead of herself, often leading to her own confusion in a scenario. As she flew off through the trees, he arched an eyebrow and gave a nervous chuckle.

He had barely found time to breath when the stranger came bursting through the door, half knocking him over. Steadying himself, he turned to assess this new situation. It was all rather stressful. With a sigh, he moved through the door and out into the forest, "I am going to see if I can locate the Yara. The rest of your berries are in the cart if you need them."

Walking over to the cart, he unstrapped Marina and climbed onto her back, nodding to Ghrian. In an instant the three took off through the trees.

41Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin stumbled over herself a little at the sudden bust in, and helped her self back to balance by gripping Remmy's arm determined to follow her wherever she went.
"Oh my... A-are you okay, Ma'am?" She stuttered observing the girl and getting a little dizzy from the blood.
"Jool!" Arane buried it's face into Bearach in shock.

42Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 am

LOON

LOON

"I'm fine, I just need a band-aid and a laugh before I do something I'm going to regret." She growled as she shot a glare at her pokeball. It wasn't that she was angry at the Vaporeon, she was frustrated with her. Mina was hard-headed on a normal day, but lately she's been getting worse and it was getting to the point where her trainer was thinking of trading her for something else.

What really got to the girl was the idea that she had failed her as a trainer. "We were putting in a training session for the am like we usually do and Mina was her usual self and bit me. She's always been like this, but her behavior is getting worse and I don't know how to fix it."

43Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy walked over to the new girl, making sure that Rin was stable enough to walk. "That looks like it need a bit more than a bandaid..." She murmured as she reached for a pokeball on her belt. "I need some helpers.." She said as she tossed a pokeball, her Ivysaur appeared.

"Iiiiiivy~!" Kai called out as he looked around. He noticed the girl's bloodied arm and used a vine to salut them as he waddled off to find bandages.

"My right hand man.." Remmy giggled as she turned back to the new girl. "What's your name? We'll have you fixed up in a bit."

44Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:32 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Following Remmy,Rin leaned from behind her and looked at the distressed girl. Rin had raised many Pokemon, not only for herself, but for various others. She knew these kind of things happened sometimes between a pair of partners, and it was hard to get over alone. It always hit her heart to see problems between a Pokemon and their trainer. Lost in her thoughts she hadn't noticed the Ivysaur.

45Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"Iv-Iv!" Kai called as he waddled back in with a grin on his face. He held out a roll of gauze and bounced a bit on his front feet. He walked closer and handed the gauze to Remmy before nuzzling her leg and grinning at the wounded girl. "Ivvvvyyyyy~" He chimed in, closing his eyes as he waved a dino-foot at her.

"There we go!" Remmy smiled as she pulled some ointment out of a small, clear pouch she kept in her back pocket. "This may hurt a bit.." She frowned as she applied it to the small puncture marks. "No sutures needed." She smiled as she tied the gauze around the wounds.

46Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 am

LOON

LOON

She smiled a little at the Ivysaur who left to get bandages and sat still for the nurse who came forwards to doctor her up. She winced when the ointment was applied, as it did indeed sting a bit. As the gauze was tied around her forearm, she reached down with her free hand for the Ivysaur to sniff. "I'm Jade. Your Ivysaur is really cute. Does he have a name?" She asked as she flexed her wounded arm to get used to the bandage. "Thanks!"

47Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae got side tracked by the beautiful scenery; the wind blew perfectly as the healthy green leaves were picked up and carried across the forest. Almost like they were flying by them self. She spotted a group of Timburr running threw the tall grass. They were playing, throwing sticks at eachother. Tokimae giggled and thought what a cute picture. "Talon, steady." She commanded as she took a few pictures. "Trikkk..." Manectric let out a sigh trying to get his partners attention. "Oh, yeah...the herb. Hm..." She found a clearing and told Talon to land. Tokimae reaching into her small shoulder bag to grab out her other Pokeballs to let them out. "Okay guys, we need to find a white flower. This is very important. Call for me if you find one!" Tokimae told them and they all went off in different directions.

48Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:49 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Once they were a considerable ways into the forest, Cinead hummed a request to Marina and she came to a stop. Ghrian brushed himself against her legs, panting at the exertion. Climbing down from his partner's back, he took a look around. The rest of the plants in the undergrowth required the same soil as Yara. He thought for a moment before reaching into his bag and removing a Pokeball. Pushing the button with a small click, he released Blaire, his Stoutland. The large dog howled a greeting and immediately sat before him, awaiting instruction.

"I am looking for Yara... Do you remember what that smells like?" They often tracked down different plants back on the reserve.

Blaire seemed to think for a moment before springing up and sniffing the air. With a faint whine, he began to push his way through the foliage, Ghrian and Cinead behind him. Marina leaned down and nudged a flower with her nose, releasing a bit of her pollen from the fruit beneath her chin. The flower quickly perked up, blossoming into it's full form. She whistled happily, "Opii!"

49Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:54 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"His name is Kai. He's a sweety." She smiled as she scratched behind his ear. He was used to being a lazy butt, so all this action was a bit much for him.

"Ivy..sssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaur!" He yawned and shook his head after sniffing Jade's arm. He licked her fingers and nuzzled her hand. "saur... saur." He grunted softly. It was almost nap time for him.

50Remains of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae wondered for a bit and heard a howl. She wondered where it came from. Tokimae told herself to stop getting so side tracked. This was a very important mission but she could not help but wonder what she was actually looking for. Her Pokemon had collected a few different white flowers. But they were all so different. She didn't even know what this plant was called... she let out a sigh and looked at Ethan. "Cinéad should be out here. Do you mind finding him... I dunno which one it is." Tokimae asked and he ran off into the woods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum