Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remains of the day

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 am

LOON

LOON

She giggled softly at his yawn and sighed. "Hi there, Kai. I know I smell like dog." Picking out one of her other pokeballs, which was shaking, almost violently so, she pressed the button and let Calcifer out. The giant Arcanine seemed to fill the space, as he glared at each person in the room, and then turned his gaze to Jade's arm. Shoving his large head against her, he snuffled the bandage, snarling every now and then as though grumbling about how she had been hurt.

When he was apparently satisfied that she had been doctored correctly, he settled down onto his stomach and rested his large head on jade's lap. After a moment, his tongue lolled out and he began to slobber on her knees. Jade laughed and scratched him behind the ears. "This is Calcifer. Sorry, I know he's a bit big."

http://outcastangel696.deviantart.com

52Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:11 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead burst through the trees, following Blaire, only to run into Keemi who was holding a large Yara plant in her claws, dirt still clinging to the roots. Blaire begain howling that he had found what he was looking for as his trainer laughed. "Well there is a surprise."

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

53Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:13 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"I'm more concerned about his rate of salvation." She joked as she watched the drool. She turned her attention to Kai, who looked nervous as to a fire pokemon being so close to him.

"Saur?" Kai waddled a bit closer to Calcifer and tapped the large dog on the nose with the tip of his vine. He wanted to make friends, but was just as good at that task as his trainer. His trainer was terrible at said task.

54Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:22 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Keemi was startled by Blaire and almost fell down. She grew defensive, she knew this was for her trainer and felt as if this other Pokemon was going to take it from her. "Crowwccc!" she yelled. Fido ran to Tokimae who could hear Keemi yelling. "I know boy. Come on." Tokimae called for the rest of her group and spotted Cinead in front of Kemmi. "Calm down Keemi. You can give it to them." Keemi grew less tense and ripped the root out then handed over the plant to Cinead. Ethan shortly flew out from behind Cinead. "Trik..." He said sadly, he knew he should have found him faster. Tokimae walked over to Ethan and petted his head. "Good job." She smiled.

55Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:33 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead took the plant and nodded a greeting to Toki, "We should take the root as well, but you can carry it." He placed the plant in his bag and replaced it in his hand with a Pokeball. Patting him on the head, he smiled at Blaire before withdrawing him, praising him as he did so. "You did great again, boy."

Marina came wandering through the trees behind them at this point, chiming her excitement at seeing all of the Pokemon out and about, "Op-op-opii op op!!"

Cinead did not await a response from Toki as he climbed on Marina's back, "We need to hurry back." With that he took off again, Ghrian extracting himself from wrestling with Ethan so that he could follow.

56Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 am

LOON

LOON

Calcifer blinked at the vine touching his nose and he glanced down to see the Ivysaur nervously staring at him. With a grunt of effort, he slid his head from Jade's lap and sniffed at the Plant Pokemon before he rasped his tongue over the other's face. A friendly greeting. His fluff shivered as he wagged his tail. "Arc-Arc!" It looked like the two had made friends. Jade let out a relieved breath. "That looks promising." She smiled and then looked at the other girl. "So, what's your name?"

57Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:41 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Umm...Okay..." Tokimae said awkwardly walking over to the root and picked it up. "Good work guys. Thank you!" She let everyone back inside there Pokeballs except Fido. Tokimae motioned to Fido and got onto his back. "Are you ready?" She teased then glanced at Ethan. "Go!" Fido and Ethan took off while Tokimae clenched onto Fido's long soft coat. They ran past Cin and stopped at the hospital. "Whoa." Tokimae got off and went inside, Fido and Ethan following behind, panting from their race.

58Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead laughed as she raced past him and lifted up with his legs, applying just a slight bit of pressure to Marina's sides. In a moment they were moving not forward, but upward. He returned Ghrian to his pokeball before they got too high and then leaned forward so that his weight did not hinder Marina's flying. Now in a better element, the sped forward, landing in front of the hospital just a moment after Toki and her partners. Cinead patted the Tropius's neck as he jumped off, giving her a quick, "Thank you." before he moved inside the building.

59Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Leaning out from behind Remmy nervously she said "My name is R-Rin.."

Aranea groaned loudly wriggling around in pain and rested his head on Bearach. Rin leaned over to feel it's head for temperature.

"Don't move so much, you'll only make it worse, Aranea" Rin mumbled sadly before looking back to the girl.

60Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked to Rin with a sad smile. "It sounds like Tokimae and Cinéad are back... hopefully with the herbs." She looked to the door where she had heard the male's voice.

"I'm Remmy." She said, as she had just realized that they were inquired of their names. "Nice to meet you." She said, her body a bit stiff in anticipation.

61Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 am

LOON

LOON

Jade smiled lightly at her and then turned at the sound of the others returning. Calcifer picked up on her alert and also turned, his fangs bared just in case there was trouble. He calmed down when Jade rested a hand on his head, scratching his ear soothingly. "It's alright boy, just more people coming in. Remmy and Rin are nice names. I'm pleased to meet you both." Standing, Jade moved to reach out her hand and shake both of theirs before turning to see who was here. Calcifer was close on her heels,although he was stopped at the door. It was too small for him to fit through. "Arc-Arc!" He sounded distressed. Amused, she pulled him back into his pokeball and put him back on her belt.

62Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Whoa, what a beautiful Arcanine!" Tokimae said before the girl put him away. She turned to Fido who was a bit smaller than her's. He came inside along side Ethan. Ethan ran up to the Ivysaur and what looked like him bowing to introduce himself. "I'm Tokimae by the way." She said to the new girl.

Last edited by Tokimae Johnson on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

63Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead followed Toki inside, herb in hand. Upon entering, he nodded his head in greeting before thrusting the plant at Remmy, "Here you are. Toki's Croconaw found it, actually." He was curious to see what the doctor would do with it.

Bearach squealed happily when he saw his trainer return. He was patting his new friend on the back with one paw, still sucking on the other.

64Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:30 am

LOON

LOON

"I'm Jade, and thanks. Yours is pretty cute too. He's not as big, though. Enjoy the luxury of not getting stuck inside door frames, while you can." She joked as she came over to Fido and bent down, apparently at ease with the idea of being around dogs. She crouched near him and stuck out her hand, palm side down, for him to sniff. She grinned and turned to Tokimae. "How old is he?" She asked, her expression curious.

65Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"He's about 11 year's old. He grows at his own pace. Fido's his name. Haha." Tokimae patted him on the head and motioned that it was okay. Fido licked her hand and squinted his eyes like he was giving a nice smile. "He can tell you have a kind heart." Tokimae walked over to Remmy to hand her the root of the herb then observed Fido and Jade.

66Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:52 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy stared at everyone in the room. She became uncomfortable with the numbers of people. She needed her human assistant back. Where was he?

"I'll take that." She said, her tone was hasty as she scuttled over to a pot that was sitting on the stove. She always kept boiling water around to sterilize her instruments. She tossed the herb into the clean water and watched it.

67Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin could sense Remmy was tense. She walked over and hugged Cinead and Tokimae.
"Thank you both so much, and your helpful Pokemon too." She smiled at them.

Rin shuffled back over to Remmy and peeked around her shoulder "So, how does it work Doc?" She said giggling to attempt to lift her spirits.

Aranea groaned again and rolled over on his back over dramatically.

68Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 am

LOON

LOON

Jade nodded. She had guesstimated around that age. Fido is a good name for him. maybe he and Calcifer can be friends. Calc is around 15, I think. He was just a puppy when I got him. My dad gave him to me." She picked out his pokeball and let her Arcanine out. In the open space of the forest, his full size was even more noticeable. He was easily able to rest his head on Jade's shoulders. "I capped his level last month." Calcifer sniffed noses with the other Arcanine, his tail wagging excitedly. "Arc!"

69Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:02 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae accepted the group hug and followed Jada outside with Fido. Ethan was too busy with the other Pokemon. "Yeah, Fido was given to me when I was five as a Christmas present. He's been like my best friend ever since. Haha. We've been threw a lot." Tokimae couldn't resist the urge to get this interaction with her camera. She grabbed it, hanging from her neck as usual and snapped a few photos. "Sorry. My passions photography. I couldn't help it." She smiled at Jada.

70Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked over her shoulder. "Well, we'll boil this and bathe your Joltik in it." She said as she shook her head. The commotion was getting to her. "It'll help a lot, and then you get the berries for outpatient care." She said softly as she stirred it a bit.

71Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 am

LOON

LOON

Smiling, Jade began to let out her other pokemon so that they could all stretch their legs. Her party contained a Houndoom, a Mightyena, and the Vaporeon from earlier. The vaporeon hissed at Jade and then turned and stalked away from the rest of the group. Stubbornly refusing to socialize. Jade watched her and sighed as worry creased into her expression. "That thing over there is called Mina. She's the reason I came here." She indicated her bandaged arm. "I don't know what to do with her, She won't listen to me at all. She's always had a penchant for being mischievous, but it's never been so bad that she would outright attack me." She looked at her other pokemon, who were curled together to enjoy the sunlight, and then at Tokimae.

72Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked at the vaporeon and giggled a bit. "Hmmm~." She thought for a moment and tossed a pokeball towards the vaporeon. It landed in front of Mina, releasing Delta. Delta was Remmy's vaporeon.

Delta looked at Mina and hunched her back, lowering her head submissively. She looked into Mina's eyes. "Veee~?"

73Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:26 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin stood back and observed everyone letting their Pokemon out and looked towards her belt. She knew her team wasn't used to being around others so she shook the thought and stepped to her over dramatic Joltik and scratched his stomach reassuringly. "You'll be fine in no time sweetie."

74Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:29 am

LOON

LOON

Mina stood up as the other Vaporeon appeared. Mina arched her back and hissed again, swatting a paw at the other warningly. It was obvious she was pleased by the immediate submission though, as she relaxed slightly. "Veee..." She bent her head to sniff at the other and then reached out to place her paw on the other's forehead. "Veee!!" Bending down, she made to take the other's ear in her mouth in order to chomp down hard on it.

Jade started forwards, a look of anger and apology on her face. "Mina! That's not how you play with others!" She began.

75Remains of the day - Page 3 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:31 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead walked over to the table and picked up Bearach. The little bear smiled with his eyes and removed his right paw from his mouth, replacing it with his left so that he could be more comfortable with his trainer carrying him. "How are you doing, buddy?"

Bearach motioned to Aranea with his free hand, "Urs ursa..."

The golden haired trainer smiled and nodded his head, "Aranea will be just fine. Doctor Remmy will make her all better."

With those words of reassurance the baby pokemon gave another one of his happy squeals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum