Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just in the neighbourhood

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:57 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Um...What just happend...You don't have to tell me" Tokimae asked Remmy as the three of them walked up stairs.

27Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:59 am

Conri

Conri

Conri had heard about the daycare before and his mother had only let him come because Cinead had promised to meet him here. He walked up the pathway to the front door of the building and turned the handle. When the man came bursting out, it staggered him, causing him to fall into the grass. Gwyn's wool sparked in anger and she turned to watch the bull of a human barrel past them and into a tree.

Conri stood back up and, trembling, tried the door again, shuffling Gwyn inside before himself so that he could close the door behind them. This process took a bit longer than it would if it were just him so when he turned back around, he was surprised to see so many people crammed behind the desk... Blushing he approached it, his eyes shifting from their faces to the ground. The Joltik on his shoulder was very curious about the situation, though. He attempted to speak, but all that came out was a slight mumble that hardly carried over the voices of the older people, "Excuse me..."

28Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked to Tokimae and pulled her aside. "He's a killer, I tell you!" She whispered in an angry voice.  "We grew up in the same general area and I heard through the trees that he 'found' his little brother, Paki, dead in the forest. He had the nerve to say it was a pokemon attack." She glared angrily at a wall. "I got a paper from that town a week after the article was published. The pictures were so awful they had to put a content rating so parents didn't let their kids see it."  She shuddered a bit and looked weakly into Tokimae's eyes. "It was his brother..."

Last edited by Remmy Slaughter on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

29Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae didn't know how to react to the information that Remmy gave her. She decided she'd talk about it after lunch.

30Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy pulled Tokimae back over to where Rin was and smiled weakly at her. "Sorry about that..." She whispered.

31Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"It's fine sweetie, don't worry about it, you guys can go upstairs if you'd like, I'll be there in a moment." She looked over to the boy and shoved Grandpa upstairs "Hello, And who might you be, sweetie?" She said with a smile.

32Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:28 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy nodded and looked to Tokimae as she started up the stairs. She clung to the wall for support. She never liked heights. "Coming?" She asked Tokimae with a small smile.

33Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 am

Conri

Conri

Conri stuttered a bit, still shook up from the incident outside, "I-I... I'm Conri... I am from Nuvema Town. My mom works with Professor Juniper. I came to see if I could... adopt a pokemon..." He didn't mention that he was supposed to meet Cinead here. After being run over, he couldn't even remember. He reached up to grab his elbow and looked down when he felt something sticky. Tears welled up in his eyes as his adrenaline slowly dissipated and he realized that he must have scraped his elbow on the pathway when he fell. He was really scared to be this far from home by himself and nothing seemed to be going right.

34Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"No, it's fine. We're here for you." Tokimae smiled and tilted her head slightly to Remmy as she followed her upstairs.

Last edited by Tokimae Johnson on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

35Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:41 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"Aw you poor thing" She rummaged under the desk and pulled out a large bandaid with electric shocks and Joltik on it and leaned down to place it on his elbow gently "It'll be alright sweetie." She placed her hand on his cheek reassuringly to wipe away tears, and Aranea nudged him to be sure he was okay.

"So then, you came to adopt?" She stood and extended a hand to him and pointed towards where they kept their abandoned pokemon.

36Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:46 am

Conri

Conri

He stopped crying as the lady gave him the bandaid and when she offered  him her hand, he took it, following her. Aurey glanced back at Aranea as they walked off and made a slight squeaking sound. Gwyn walked loyally beside of her trainer, always reassuring him of her presence. She bleated at him softly when they started moving, "Mare..."

37Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

She motioned that Toki and Remmy could follow if they wanted, and walked into the lobby and lifted Conri to stand on a stool and look out the window at the pokemon, but kept her hands behind him to steady him. Aranea followed shortly after and investigated Aurey. He'd never met another Joltik before.
"These are all the Pokemon people didn't want anymore, you can pick any of them you'd like"

38Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:55 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy walked back down the half flight of stairs she had gone up and looked at the child with a soft smile. She walked over to the Conri and Rin.

39Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:57 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae followed close behind Remmy feeling stupid that she walked up all these stairs to just walk back down. I mean come on Toki. Make up your damn mind.

Last edited by Tokimae Johnson on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tokimae can't decide what she wants to say sometimes.)

40Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:59 am

Conri

Conri

He peered through the window, making sure not to touch the glass. Professor Juniper hated smudges on her windows in the Lab... His mom had been right though. It was hard doing this. He wanted to take all of them and give them a good home... Looking past the one nearest to the front he noticed a brown spot at the back. He could make out a lighter coloration near the tip of its tail, but the way it was sitting hid the rest of its features from view. It looked sad. He pointed at it, "How about that one..?" It was hard to tell anything else about the eevee from here.

41Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:09 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"Just a moment" She smiled and set him back on the ground and slipped out a door and into the field. She returned with the Eevee in her hands smiling. She set down the Eevee in front of him and it tilted it's head happily at him. "What do you think?"

42Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Conri

Conri

He reached out to pet it, placing his small hand in between its ears, "Does he have a name?" The little creature pushed his head against Conri's hand as he pet him, obviously relishing in the attention that he was receiving.

For about a month now, Conri had been looking for another Pokémon to add to his party. When he brought it up to Professor Juniper, she had suggested that he come here to adopt one without a home. Her words were, "There are many Pokémon who want trainers just as much as their trainers want them. Why don't you stop by the Nursery on Route 3 and see if you can give one of the Pokémon there a new home."

43Just in the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin smiled at the boy and shook her head "No he doesn't, not yet at least." She circled the pair to observe them. She could tell they would get along. "So what do you think?" She said as she crouched down beside him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum