Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uncharted Waters

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uncharted Waters Empty Uncharted Waters Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi has been riding on the back of Matt for a while now. She's wanted to go to the bay for while now and what better time than on her day off. As Yumi arrived to the beautiful Undella town she could never imagine the people she was going to meet there. She landed in a clearing and praised the Aerodacty and returned him to his Pokeball. She then released Aki so he could roam around with her. Aki was her Umbreon. She was wearing a black and white sundress covering her dark purple bikini. Yumi found her way to the Bay and set down her stuff, laying out a Tyranitar beach towel she's had since she was a kid.

2Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin tilted her head and observed the busy beach and looked over to Momo and nodded as she let out her Pokemon to play. She looked at everyone having fun and she felt a bit lonely. Turning to look at her Pokemon she noticed that someone was missing. To be expected, she looked all over until she found Notch running towards the sea. "Notch don't go to far! You can't swim" She chased after him and stopped him at the shoreline panting. "Don't do that again" She said firmly. Notch did circles around her legs causing her to fall. She landed face first in the dirt. Notch cowered behind a girl in a sun dress guiltily.

3Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"Oh?!" Yumi was caught off guard by the Shinx running behind her. "Excuse me miss...Are you alright?" She said walking over to the girl who had fallen. Aki ran up to her quickly and begin to nuzzle her cheek.

4Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin grumbled and pushed herself upwards and pet the Umbreon after getting the sand off her cheeks. "Yeah I'm fine thank you. I've taken worse falls due to him" She peaked at Notch who was still cowering behind the girl and shook her head. "I'm horribly sorry I disturbed you" She stood and dusted her self off and extended her hand for a handshake "My name is Rin"

5Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"I know how you feel. I've got a trouble maker too." She giggled. "No it's fine!" She smiled and shook the kind girl's hand. "My name's Yumi and that Umbreon is Aki." she motioned after they shook.

6Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:15 am

Mizu Sakana

Mizu Sakana

Mizu couldn't have been any more excited than she was now. Tori decided to surprise her with this trip to Undella Bay. When she arrived to the town she couldn't even imagine what kind of Pokemon she would be able to see there. The two of them found a nice spot on the sand next to the bay to lay down their towels and set up base. Mizu didn't wait a second to release her Pokemon to enjoy the crystal clear water.
-
"Come on out you two!" she yelled as she released Nami and Yuki into the water. They beamed with joy.
"Alright Mizu you can go play but don't go to far!" said Tori as she released her Pokemon.
-
She spotted two older looking girls and thought she could make some friends. Despite her young age. "Come on Kita. You two stay there." She said to her Pokemon and walked up to the two girls. "Squirtle!" Kita shouted and followed Mizu. "Um, I don't mean to interupt...But can name's Mizu! What's yours?" She said cutting into the conversation.

7Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"Aki.. Cute name." The Shinx sat next to Aki and tilted its head "And this piece of art is Notch"

Rin looked over at the girl and nodded "Hi, Mizu, I'm Rin" She extended her hand to shake this girls hands as well.

8Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi patted the Shinx on the head then turned her attention to the little girl. "Hey there Mizu, I'm Yumi." She said smiling.

9Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Mizu Sakana

Mizu Sakana

Mizu shook the Rin's hand and smiled at Yumi. "What cute Pokemon! Aki and Notch." She said and went over to pet them. She pointed to her Squirtle that was trotting beside her. "That's Kita."

10Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"Wow, a shiny! That's pretty rare." she giggled and motioned to her Umbreon. "I've got shiny Pokemon too." Yumi said. "Might as well release my Pokemon, I bet they can't wait meet both of yours." Yumi grapped a Pokeball off of her belt. She decided to do them one by one so she could tell the others about them.
-
She clicked the button and out came her Aerpdactyl. He flew up into the air and did circles around the group the landed in front of Yumi. She walked over to him and petted him. "This is Matt." She said and nodded for approval that he could roam around wherever he pleased. He then flew off into the sky.
-
She grabbed another Pokeball and out came her Audino. She sang at the sight of her trainer. "This is Joy." Joy went over to greet the other trainers.
-
"Next is Shadow." She said as she released her Absol. "Sssoll~" he cheered and sat down in the spot he was at.
-
"So Mika isn't to friendly with other Pokemon, but I'll give it a shot." She said releasing her Bagon. She staired at the other Pokemon intensely and walked over to where Shadow was and sat next to him. "Baay..."
-
"Now we have Maria." Yumi said when she let out her Larvatar. She ran over to Kita and Notch and hugged them tightly. "I'm sorry! She really loves other Pokemon..." she scratched her head. "So there's my lovely team. Would you guys like to introduce yours?" she asked.

11Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Mizu Sakana

Mizu Sakana

"Wow!" Mizu said as she watched Yumi introduce her Pokemon She than hugged the Audino. She than walked over to the Absol. "Hi there Shadow." she smiled and patted him on the head. He than licked her face and she began to giggle. Mizu knew better to not mess with stubborn Pokemon so she just waved to the Bagon and decided to show of her Pokemon.
"So! As you know that's Kita." She said "Over there in the water the Mantine is Nami and the Seel is Yuki." Both Pokemon jumped up out of the water for the trainers to see them.

{OOC: I'm RPing with myself. This is really sad... :c}

12Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin smiled and picked Notch up and held him so he wouldn't wreak havoc. She whistled so her Pokemon ran from the boardwalk where she had left them to wait while she retrieved the trouble maker. She marveled at each of the two's Pokemon and smiled. "Your teams are very cute and impressive"

Momo hopped onto Rin's shoulder and waved at the two girls. "Chuu"
Jadi trotted over carrying Aranea by the scruff of the neck. Jadi set down the bug and slowly backed a few feet away, scared of the water and any water pokemon nearby. Zeri flew in and hugged each of the girls legs then zoomed to the waters edge to splash about.

13Uncharted Waters Empty Re: Uncharted Waters Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 am

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"You've all got nice Pokemon!"  Said Yumi. "So how about we go hit some waves?" She asked and then smiled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum