Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Started

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Getting Started on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:44 pm

The young woman chuckled " I'm heading to the same place acctuly, i'm rather good friends with the chefs myself..." a warm smile spread accross her face at he meantion of the three young men

View user profile

27 Re: Getting Started on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Cinéad

Admin
He smiles, "That is good. Sadly, I cannot stay for very long. I have some scheduled inspections on my Ranch. Perhaps you can stop by sometime." By this time, they were rolling through the streets of Striaton, very close to their destination.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

28 Re: Getting Started on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:27 pm

"That would be very nice, and thank you again for the ride" The young woman chuckled as Meeko chimed in with a happy "Bree!" of agreement

View user profile

29 Re: Getting Started on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Cinéad

Admin
Marina pulls the cart to the back of the building and one of the workers from inside runs up to meet them. Cinead calls down to him, "I am here with the delivery that Cilan requested." The tropius turns her head back to look at them.

"opii.."

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

30 Re: Getting Started on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:00 pm

"of course sir, and it's nice to see you Miss. Sarah" the worker replied with a smile, giving the raven a nod before caling over a few others and starting to unload the berries

"nice to see you as well!" Sarah hopped off the cart with a positively glowing smile, chuckling when Meeko wasted no time rushing into the cafe herself. The courier glanced around feeling more at ease then she had been in a while "it's good to be home.." she sighed almost to herself.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum