Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

You got lost?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 You got lost? on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Rayne was staring at her map,frustrated as she had managed to get lost. Somehow this street performer,managed to take a wrong turn (Or just end up on a mountain entirely)."HOW COULD I GET LOST?!? I WAS THERE TWO MONTHS AGO?!?" The girl cried. Berry, who was merrily chatting with Anora, Looked up confused at his shrieking trainer."Bui Bui Buizel" He seemingly questioned. "It's fine Berry,We'll just look for another Trainer" Rayne sighed, as she began to look around.

View user profile

2 Re: You got lost? on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Yumi decided to take a trip to Twist Mountain to train up some of her Pokemon. As Aki and Yumi traveled through the spiral cave she found herself hearing a cry from what looked like another trainer. Aki, always wanting to be the hero quickly ran ahead of Yumi and straight up to the girl. He tilted his head and greeted the girl. Yumi caught up, "Hey there! Do you need any help...?" she said as the girl stared at her map.

View user profile

3 Re: You got lost? on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm

"AHHH, A PERSON! Yes please,I'm over here!!"Rayne called frantically. At this  point she was about to cry. Rayne headed towards the direction of the call. Anora was beginning to get upset from the dark cave. Until she took defensive stance when a Poke'mon Ran at them. Rayne got ready for battle. But guessed that it was probably the near by Trainers."Stand down Anora.I think it belongs to the Trainer!" Anora nodded hesitantly,not to ready to comply.

View user profile

4 Re: You got lost? on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Aki tensed up from the other Pokemon that he didn't expect. He then looked directly at the trainer and smiled. Yumi found the girl and reached out a hand. "I'm Yumi, what's the problem? That's Aki, I'm sorry he startled you."

View user profile

5 Re: You got lost? on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Rayne stared at Yumi's hand for a couple seconds blankly before realizing she wanted to shake hands. Rayne firmly grasped Yumi's hand."I'm Rayne!Thank you fro helping me!it's no problem at all~That's Anora,Berry,and Axel. You see.. We kinda took a wrong turn,and got lost. I am not good with a map really. I kinda should learn. I -uh..I'm rambling aren't I?" Rayne's cheeks turned to a bright red."I am so very sorry...But would it be to much trouble to ask you to lead me out of the mountain?" Rayne started to shuffle her feet, and mess with her hair. She felt really awkward for getting lost.

View user profile

6 Re: You got lost? on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 pm

"Very cute Pokemon! And I don't mind at all leading you out of here. Haha, I come here often to train. Follow me!" Yumi said waving her arm to motion for Rayne to follow her. Aki made sure to say hello to the the other Pokemon.

View user profile

7 Re: You got lost? on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Axel Sniffed Aki.She seemed alright. so He decided to try and play with her."That's great! Thank you sooooo much!"Rayne hugged the girl. and giggled at Axel tackling Aki.Anora and Berry Tried to get The pouncing poke'mon off of the new comrade. "So...what types of poke'mon are here?"Rayne asked excitedly.

View user profile

8 Re: You got lost? on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Yumi accepted the hug and giggled. Aki was caught of guard by the surprise attack from the Leafeon and squirmed underneath him. As soon as the others pulled him of he then made his move. He quickly ran beside him and challenged him to a race. "Bre bree breee!" He pointed with his paw to a path then looked to Yumi for permission. "Go for it boy. Show him what you've got." Yumi giggled. Aki waited for Axel to ask his trainer if he could race.
-
"There's a lot of different Pokemon here. You can find Boldore, Woobat, Gurdurr, Cubchoo, Cryogonal, and Drilbur."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum