Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remains of the day

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:32 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy's eyes widened. She dropped the metallic spoon on the floor. "Delta..." She whispered as she saw a small amount of blood. Her childhood memories with Delta ran through her head.

"Vee!" Delta screeched in pain as she ran her claws across Mina's face, scratching her violently. Delta retreated behind Remmy's leg and licked some blood off her paws in anger and pain.

77Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:38 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Hmm. This is a rare case." Tokimae thought. "Have you actually sat her down. And really asked her what her problem was. I know it sounds kinda silly; Pokemon can't talk back or anything. But they do communicate to us in a way that we can understand. Maybe she's lonely, or just angry from something in her past. I don't think she'll open up until you try to show her you really care. I don't mean to say you're not. I don't know how you are with your Vaporeon. Sorry If I offend you." Tokimae sifted her weight between legs awkwardly and called Ethan outside of the hospital. "See if you can be her friend?" Tokimae asked him. Ethan happily accepted the request.

Last edited by Tokimae Johnson on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

78Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:40 am

LOON

LOON

Mina stood, bristling furiously as she saw her trainer walking towards her. She growled, warning her not to come closer, but she knew it was no use. Her trainer couldn't understand her, and she was often getting in trouble. The truth was that Mina had grown up starving on the streets, being kicked around by everyone and was used so used to being abused that it's all she saw in everything. Not even Jade's kindness had gotten to the mischievous little Pokemon.

"VEEE!!!" she screeched angrily as she was hit by the return beam of her pokeball and she vanished inside it. Jade bit her lip, tears were streaming down her face as she turned towards Remmy. "I'm really sorry!" She turned listening to Tokimae before shaking her head. "In all honesty, that's what I was trying to do this morning. She... didn't take it too well, obviously."

http://outcastangel696.deviantart.com

79Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked to Jade and her blank expression stayed constant on her face. "It's no problem. Gauze and a suture should work. Her ear was only slightly torn." She shrugged a bit as she poured the herbal water into a small, metal tub.

"Please bathe Joltik in this." She spoke to Rin with a monotone voice. She then walked back over to Jade and embraced her. "Do not worry for Delta, she's strong." She stroked Jade's back soothingly.

80Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:51 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin felt concerned for Remmy and lifted her hand, but placed it back at her side and turned to Aranea. She carried him over to the water and put him in, despite his squirming.

81Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae called back Ethan in fear he could get hurt.She frowned and walked back into the hospital to keep Rin company. She told Fido to say outside. Ethan followed her in. "Hey..." Tokimae said to Rin.

82Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin looked behind her and half frowned at all the Pokemon, clearly shaken, but she smiled at Tokimae and tilted her head.

"Oh, Toki~" She exclaimed while Aranea splashed around over dramatically, he didn't like water "Hi.. So uh... That sure was an event, huh?"

Rin went back to frowning and looking back at all the Pokemon. "Joooooool!" Aranea squeaked as he pretended to drown when his back legs could clearly touch solid surface.

"Excuse him, he's quite the actor" She glanced at him and shrugged smiling a little "At least he's acting normal again"

83Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae giggled. "He's cute." she smiled. "Hmm. I walked in after Jade arrived. Poor Delta, i'm sure she's alright though. Just didn't want Ethan to get hurt. He's stronger than he looks, I just would blame myself... you know?" Tokimae's attention went to Kai. "You're the cutest!!" Ethan walked over to Kai to say hello.

84Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Kai's leaves rustled as he sang a little tune to Tokimae. He noticed Ethan walking over to him. "Ivv~!" He yapped loudly as he got in a playful stance and rustled his leaves again in happiness, wagging his stubby tail.

85Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"Cute" Rin laughed "I'm glad someone thinks so" She rubbed his head and turned back to Tokimae.

"I understand. I mean I wouldn't let out my Pokemon usually anywhere really" She glanced down at her belt nervously "But I'm probably just being protective"

Aranea looked at the other Pokemon having fun and tried to crawl out of the bath. "No, Aranea you can't get out until the doctor says so."

86Remains of the day - Page 4 Empty Re: Remains of the day Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Ahh pokemon are great!" Tokimae said as she watched the interaction and how friendly Kai was. It made her happy. Tokimae searched the room for Cinead Flareon. She spotted by his side and walked over to kneel down. "Hey bud. I haven't actually introduced myself. You're very cute." She smiled at him. Ethan began to run around the Ivysaur in a playful manor, nipping at him to get him to play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum