Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just in the neighbourhood

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Just in the neighbourhood Empty Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy stared at the front of the daycare. Was this a good idea? She shook her head and looked away. If she just walked away now, nothing could go wrong. Her foot refused to move as her brain told it to. "Neurons... synapse faster, please." She murmured under her breath as she looked back up to the daycare. It looked so happy. She sighed and took a step toward the daycare. Now her feet worked. She continued to walk, opening the door as she reached it.

"Good morning." She said shyly to the person behind the counter. She refused to look at who it was, her eyes were cast to the floor. She had no business in here. Why was she here? Oh, right... Rin.

2Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:57 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Granny Kurisk was sweeping up a small mess her granddaughter's Shinx had made. She decided not to answer the girl, because Rin was working behind the desk today. "Welcome to the Wellspring daycare, How may I-" Rin raised her head to look at her guest and her eyes widened. She dropped her clipboard "R-Remmy?"

3Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy jumped backwards a bit and stared at the object that made the loud noise. "Oh... hey!" She smiled when she looked to the face of the person who had dropped the clipboard. Her body moved in a twitchy manner as she walked over and picked up the clipboard, handing it to Rin. "So, I was in the neighbourhood and.. thought... I'd check on Joltik!" She came up with an excuse as she smiled shyly.

4Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:14 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"O-oh, Of course.. How thoughtful of you" She said a little disappointed it wasn't just to visit Rin, but felt selfish for it and released Aranea "He has been a lot better, not as active, but he's recovered nicely"

"Joooool Tik! Joooool" Aranea squeaked at Remmy, and padded over to where she was to affectionately rub his head against her leg.

"I'm glad he grew to like you so much, he can be very timid" She giggled and leaned over the desk "How have you been, Remmy?"

5Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:22 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy paused. Joltik wasn't her favorite type of pokemon. Things like Spinarak and Joltik scared her a bit. She leaned down and nervously touched the pokemon's head. "Ah, yes... well..." She moved her lab coat out from under her as she sat down to play with the pokemon.

"Oh, uhm... I've been well. Things are a bit slow at the hospital.. It's a gift and a curse. I'm running low on currency." She laughed nervously as she picked up the Joltik and put it on her lap. "At least my pokemon are okay." She smiled sadly.

6Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Aranea rubbed its head against Remmy's hand and made a happy buzzing sound at her.

"Oh..That's rather unfortunate, Things have been running slow around here too." Rin reassured her "In fact you're the first visitor we've had in days. Even the Pokemon are getting rowdy from feeling lonely" She pointed to the mess of a broken vase her grandma swept into a dust pan.
Granny Kurisk observed the girl for a long time and waved.

7Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy stared awkwardly at the old woman, the buzzing noise making her stomach do flips of fear. She didn't register as she turned to look back at Rin. "Aw, poor things." She said softly as she shook her head.

"Oh!" She yelped as she realized that the old woman had waved at her about two minutes ago. She turned back and waved with an apologetic smile. "Sorry..." She whispered.

8Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:52 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae sat in the comfort of her own home. Her Pokemon were just chilling out. She got up to check her phone. She had a text from Remmy that read: "Hey...Erm, I'm going to be on Route 3 today visiting Rin. Maybe we could meet up?" Tokimae smiled. "Alright guys," She looked to her Pokemon. "we're going on a field trip!" Her Pokemon reluctantly got up and followed. She put everyone back into their Pokeballs but Fido and Ethan. Tokimae grabbed her camera and placed it safely around her neck then grabbed her shoulder bag. She left her home and made sure she locked up; placing a sign on the door that read. "Out for a while, if you need me call me at this number-(Random number)" She jumped onto Fido's back and found her way to the Wellspings Daycare. She got off of Fido and walked into the door.

9Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked up and smiled softly. Her back up was here. She had wanted someone to be there to ease the tension the Remmy made in her own mind. "Hey, Tokimae!" She smiled and waved weakly.

10Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae saw Remmy and smiled. "Hey! It's been a while." She paused looking at Joltik then to Rin. "He feels a lot better yeah?"

11Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:05 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin opened her mouth to greet her new guest, but stopped a moment and smiled at the sight "Tokimae~" She came out from behind the desk and nodded to her "I'm so happy to see you. What brought you here, Toki?"

Aranea ran over to Tokimae and circled her legs happily.

Grandpa Kurisk entered and nodded at the young girls "Good morning ladies"

12Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae giggled and petted the kind Joltik. "Remmy sent me a text saying she was here. I couldnt' help but stop by." Manectric and Fido greeted the Joltik as well.

13Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"How wonderful. I'm so happy you two came today" Aranea squeaked and frolicked from all the attention "And so is Aranea" Rin giggled and pointed towards her Grandpa "This is Grandpa Kurisk, by the way"

"How nice of you all to drop by and see Rin" He nodded happily and dumped out the dust pan of broken glass in the trash "I didn't know Rin had any friends"

Rin blushed a little and leaned against the desk "H-how have you been, Toki?"

14Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae giggled. "It's nice to meet you." She smiled and looked at Rin. "I've been good. Having a few clients call me for some photoshoots here and there. But other than that, nothing much really. I haven't heard from Cin in a while." (Ooc: I guess we all gave eachother our numbers before we left o.o)

15Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"Looks like everyone's business is going a bit slow" Rin pointed to the stairs "Its a bit crowded in here, would you like to come up to the house portion of the building?"

16Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:09 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy stood slowly and looked at the stairs. She looked away. "Maybe I should go back to the hospital..." She said softly as she put her thumb to her chin. "If a client comes, I'm not sure Nym can handle himself." She giggled to herself. Excuses, excuses.... she thought as she looked back to Rin.

17Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:17 am

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym leaned against the door. He had managed to sneak in without anyone noticing a few moments ago. His cold eyes were in their usual apathetic stare. They were focused on Remmy. "I would handle it, if there was anyone." He said in a deep, gruff voice as he crossed his arms and looked to the side at the dust and small shards left over from the vase clean up.

"You never leave there, what made you come here?" He asked with a small smirk as he took heavy, menacing steps towards the doctor. His height did not help the fear that he was pouring into Remmy. "Don't be scared." He chuckled a bit. "And these two? They're your friends?" He motioned to Rin and Tokimae.

18Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae was caught off guard by this new visitor. "Um. Hello." She clenched Fido for comfort. "I don't think we met? I'm Tokimae"

19Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:33 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin smiled at the male and Nodded her head to him. "Yes I'm Rin, pleased to meet you." She looked at Remmy and got the normal hint of tension "You must be Remmy's assistant?"

Grandpa looked thrilled to see the new guest, but grandma dragged him upstairs "We'll be up here making lunch for you and your friends, Rin, Dear."

20Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy closed her eyes tightly. Her hair covered her face as she refused to look at them. "They're... yes... friends.." She whispered as she began making her way over to them. She felt safer in the crowd of girls.

21Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 am

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym looked to Tokimae and Rin. His smirk faded into a small frown. "My name's Nym." He said as he looked to Remmy who was trying to escape him. He reached out and gripped her lab coat. "Please, Remmy.." He growled a bit and let go, watching her escape attempt shift her weight so that she fell to the floor.

He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to a standing position. "Losing your touch." He whispered under his breath and smirked at her angered expression.

He looked back to the two girls. "I was just coming to get her, but if she's busy I can leave." He said sternly.

22Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Grandpa peeked down stairs and scurried over to Nym and Herded him and the girls towards the stairs "No no you must stay, You're.. More than welcome here, my boy.. Er.. And girls"

"Grandpa!" Rin scolded and removed him from contact with any of them and gripped Remmy's hand a bit defensively over the previous event with Nym and pulls her a bit farther away from him "She said she was leaving, but I'd prefer if she stayed, just for lunch. You too Toki. Please?"

She observed Nym and looked sharply at him and said trying not to be bitter "You may stay too if you like, no use in wasting hospitality"

23Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:49 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae could see the discomfort. "I don't mean to intrude." Tokimae started. "But I think that the hospital will be okay for a bit so that Remmy can eat lunch with us; if that's okay Rin." Tokimae talked over to Remmy and grabbed her arm staring into Nyms eyes not even flinching. "Of course, you could join us." She smiled.

24Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:51 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy looked to Nym and tried to soften her expression. She still believed it was Nym who killed his brother that day. They had known each other a bit before the event. She would have never believed it, but what pokemon would attack a human? "Nym... go." She hissed slightly. She clung to Rin, her body trembling.

25Just in the neighbourhood Empty Re: Just in the neighbourhood Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:55 am

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym looked to Remmy and bit his lower lip. A sign of emotion finally flickering into his eyes. "Remmy.. I can't believe you still think..!" He decided now was not the place to argue a death case. He turned on his heel and walked over to the door. With a final look back at them he shook his head at Remmy and left, closing the door lightly, even in his anger.

He cursed under his breath a bit as he punched a tree, leaving a small blood smear from the harsh bark on his knuckles. He made his way back on the road towards the hospital, playing with the pendant he made for Remmy in his pocket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum