Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

An apple a day, brings the doctor to play (1v1 Rem/Rin)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin looked up at the slightly run down building that she fondly remembered. "Bruises and Berries" said the sign. She had been meaning to visit for a while, but hadn't had the guts to do so. She turned the red object in her hand and opened the door a little to see who she had come for. She smiled as she crouched down to roll the object in her hand across the floor and it bumped into her targets foot. She stood back up in the door way and leaned on the door frame, hoping the apple would get the doctor's attention.

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy was hard at work on her laptop researching when a flash of red rolled through her peripherals. Surely it was her hair. She felt something bump her a foot. "An apple?" She questioned as she leaned over and picked it up, then looked around the room for whatever mischievous creature was attempting to distract her. "O-oh... hey Rin." She smiled a bit. Well, it wasn't a pokemon.

She set the apple on her desk as she stood and walked out from behind her desk. "You alright? What brings you here?"

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin smirked and walked toward Remmy happily. "Oh I'm fine" She smiled "I just came to visit you"

She walked up and without warning hugged Remmy tightly.

"Must I have a reason to visit a pretty girl?" She chuckled at her "I just missed you, Rem"

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy was taken by surprise as her body was pulled into a hug. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Rin's waist weakly. Remmy had a severe case of haptophobia, or the fear of human touch. "Oh? Well, I don't know any that live here. I think you've got the wrong place." She giggled softly as her own hug tightened a bit. She was getting more comfortable with this whole affection thing.

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin nuzzled her face into the crook of Remmy's neck. This was about as much as Rin would do to admit how much she missed her dear friend. Knowing Remmy might get tense if she hugged her much longer, Rin looked up at her smiling.

"I meant you silly" She released her from the hug and sat upon her desk looking around "What have you been up to lately."

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy couldn't hide the shade of pink her face turned. Her neck was sensitive. "Oh.. me? I.. well a few pokemon and people got hurt, so I fixed 'em up... Got to fix a compound fracture." She smiled contently as she remembered the vision of the bone sticking out of the skin. "Yeah~ Oh, and I've been working doubles to support Nym and I." She sighed as she looked away. "Times are tough."

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin giggled a little when noticing Remmy's cheeks flush. She slid off the desk and wandered a bit.

"I know what you mean. Day after day more Pokemon are getting abandoned at Wellspring" Rin let out a breath and looked at Remmy again, observing her deeply "I don't know what it's affecting more, my heart or our income."

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"It definitely doesn't seem easy to do that sort of trade. Taking in the wounded to love them and then give them away." Remmy looked to the floor and sighed. "At least mine are only physically wounded and revive easily." She looked to Rin and held out her arms awkwardly. She was offering a hug, but she looked like a zombie.

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin tilted her head laughing at Remmy's awkward stance and thrusted her arms around her again for a hug.

"It's fine. I try not to get attached to any of them." She turned to look at her belt sheepishly "I tend to not let go of the ones I grow to like."

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"That's normal." She rustled the hair on Rin's head. "We all grow to like things, and then we want to keep them 'cause they make us feel good." She shrugged a bit and smiled weakly at Rin.

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"Well I've grown to want to keep you." Rin snickered and pranced toward the door before Remmy could react. She leaned out and picked up a picnic basket. "Hungry?"

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy blushed and paused for a moment, trying to let Rin's words sink in. Rin wanted.... to keep... Remmy? "Oh, hungery? Uhm.. possibly, yes." She smiled weakly as her face reddened even further. How long ago was that question asked?

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin chuckled at Remmy's cute slow response and flushed cheeks and waved for her to come outside. She looked up at the sky and smiled. "It's getting late" Rin called out loud enough for Remmy to hear from inside "Perhaps we can watch the sunset together?" Rin chuckled to herself and laid out the checkered sheet neatly making sure there were no creases or folds. She leaned and looked around a bit to make sure they could see the sunset later. She wanted everything to be perfect for Remmy.

Setting down the basket Rin began placing out random foods that varied from PB&J to salad to meatloaf to noodles. She realized how silly this would seem to Remmy when she saw it and facepalmed "I uh... packed a little of everything, because I didn't know what you'd like." Rin called out again, her voice cracking slightly from embarrassment. She pulled out the silverware and plates and laid them out nicely. She pulled out the final item and placed it in the middle of the sheet between all the food. A vase of flowers meant as a gift of affection to Rin's friend. Rin sat down and waited patiently moving about the food the perfect the way her set up looked.

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy stepped out from the door a few moments later. Her normal shorts, tights, and tee-shirt with a lab coat had been replaced by a knee length, strapless, purple and black dress. She wasn't the most self confident person, so she put tights on to cover her legs. She wasn't expecting to exert too much energy, so she figured she'd look nice. Her shoes, however, were beaten up combat boots. "Sorry for taking so long." She whispered, pushing some of her longer pieces of hair behind her ear. "I'm honestly not sure if I have any shoes other than these." She blushed a bit and wiggled her toes, one being visible through a muddy hole in the front area.

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin moved a few things around "It's fine" she said looking up then leaving her mouth opened slightly as she investigated Remmy thoroughly. She traced her eyes across Remmy's body not leaving out an inch. "You look beautiful" A small amount of saliva crept out of her mouth as she was dazed. Rin slowly but surely got to Remmy's face and her face flushed as she wiped away the spit. "I mean uh, that dress is gorgeous I love it." She ran her hand through her hair and laughed sheepishly.

She moved around a few more things, still feeling it wasn't perfect enough. She looked over to Remmy's boots and laughed. "Nono, it kind of fits with you" She directed her attention back to moving things so she wouldn't stare at Remmy so rudely again. Her hands twitched as she rearranged and rearranged again to get it to perfection. With many thoughts going through her head she finally stopped and looked into Remmy's eyes and smiled. "Come sit with me?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum