Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old Memories, Old scars. [Open]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

It's been a long time since she had stepped foot in this city. The courier was twenty-two now, the last time she was asked to make a delivery in Castelia she had been eighteen. It was normal in some sense, this was the place her 'Father' had found her, this was where she had spent the first seven years of her life and those were years she would rather not relive.

Hence the clause in her contract allowing her to say no to jobs that lead her here. But somehow when she heard there was no one else to deliver this package she couldn't find a way to say no. Besides....maybe it was time to face her fears once and for all.

With a sigh the raven tapped her thigh lightly, getting the attention of the Umbreon that was her companion,

"Meeko, come on, lets get this job over and done with" she muttered, tugging down her WW cap to shield her eyes as she stepped out fulling from the exit of the Skyarrow bridge heading forward into the dense city.

"BreeBree!" The undersized Eeveelution cooed in response quickly trotting alongside her friend, a concerned look in those bright red eyes. She didn't understand what was bothering her human so badly, but it bothered her to see her friend so upset.

2Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Talindra

Talindra
Admin

Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Talind10
Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Ruinma10
¤ ✖✖ ¤ ✖✖ ¤ ✖✖ ¤ ✖✖ ¤ ✖✖ ¤ ✖✖ ¤ ✖✖ ¤ ✖✖ ¤

Time found Talindra in the blasted city once more. She had spent weeks out in the Desert, completing research at Relic Castle. Her research within the 2,500-year-old city had led to many interesting conclusions. The myths or stories around its creation were wholly astounding as well. However, the emptiness of her pack had convinced her it was time to return to some kind of civilization. It would be wonderful to get something good to eat, a relaxing hot shower, and a comfortable bed to rest in for the night.

After arriving at the Pokémon Center, Tally reserved herself a room and got a nice hot shower. On the way out, she dropped her Pokémon off with Nurse Joy for them to receive a nice rest as well. Adjusting her silver braids over her shoulder, she exited out into the street. She took a few steps in one direction, and then paused. Golden orbs looked around; trying to place landmarks from the last time she was here. She shook her head; everything in these big cities looked the same. A shrug lifted her shoulders, and she decided instead to wander around and collect her supplies as she came across them.

As she wandered, a figure came into her sight, a girl with a hat pulled down over her eyes and a trailing Umbreon. The hat seemed to have some kind of official logo on it, but Tally did not recognize it. Her curiosity got the better of her, and she approached the girl with an easygoing smile. "Hello! I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm kind of new to Unova. And, well, I was curious as to what the logo on your hat referred to?" Talindra questioned, squatting slightly and putting her hand out slowly for the Umbreon to sniff. He own partner, Nanu, was resting back at the Pokémon Center with the rest of her crew.

Solo ¤ Castelia City

Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Pokemo10

3Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

The young woman blinked looking up with her large lavender eyes. Normally she didn't even bother with the hat, so it took a moment for her to catch on to what the other girl was talking about.
"My...Hat?" pausing for a moment she suddenly caught on "oh this old thing. It's the Logo for The White Wind Courier Company, we deliver packages and mail all over Unova" Really Sarah was suprised she hadn't seen it before, the company was supposed to be launching a new ad campaign right around now. but then again she had said she was new to the region...

Meeko's ears tipped back sticking her head out to hesitantly sniff at the new person's hand "bree...bree"

4Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 am

WickedAttraction

WickedAttraction

Vivianna stretched her arms upwards as she slid down on the sofa. She glance around the large newly decorated hotel room, not once bothering to hide the bored look on her face. She had just arrived in Castelia City with her Sister and father, and the long ship ride had killed her. The young trainer was ready to be up and doing something, but there was so little to do inside a hotel. Her father had business meetings to attend to her would be out for days.

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore." She sighed loudly as she pushed up from the sofa. Sister! Sister, where are you? Come on let's go check out the town." Vivianna called for her sister as she started opening the maze of doors. Her Raichu followed happily behind her sniffing the new air.

5Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 am

TheSloth

TheSloth

Julietta heard Vivianna calling for her from the other room. They had a suite, so all of the rooms were connected. Julietta sighed and finished getting dressed. She threw on a baggy sweater and walked out of her room. She was carrying her shiny Slowpoke, Salvatorio, in her arms.

"Yes, sister?" Julietta walked into Vivianna's room and leaned against the wall near the doorway.

Last edited by TheSloth on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

6Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:30 am

WickedAttraction

WickedAttraction

Vivianna wasn't surprised to see Julietta carrying her slowpoke with her. Every time she seen the little guys it always put a smile on her face. Her Raichu moved over to her sister and patted her leg trying to get her attention too.

"I'm so glad you're not sleeping, look let's go and explore the city, there's probably so much going on out there. If not I mean I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to make something happen. Come on what do you say?"She crossed her arms over her chest, almost ready to explode from being trapped  inside a small space for so long.  

7Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:53 pm

TheSloth

TheSloth

Julietta let out a huge yawn, not bothering to cover her mouth.
"Ugh, do we have to?" She looked down at Salvatorio. He looked back at her with his usual dopey grin. Julietta knew what his facial expressions meant, even if other's couldn't tell. He wanted to go outside.
She made a pouty face at him. "Fine....." She slumped out of Vivianna's room and into her's and packed a bag. Julietta grabbed her other Pokeballs and tossed them into her bag. They could use the fresh air, she thought.

Last edited by TheSloth on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

8Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:23 pm

WickedAttraction

WickedAttraction

Vivianna would have dragged her sister out anyways, even if she had said she really didn't want to go. The young blue haired girl didn't like to take no for an answer. She watched as Julietta crossed the hall to her own room to grab a few things. Kneeling down to her Raichu she pet him on the head as he cooed to her.

I'll bring you back out soon. I just need to spend a little more time with Zorua. Don't worry hopefully we'll find a park while we're out."   The Pokemon gave out an exited shirk as she returned him to his Pokeball."Alright, come on out Zorua." She couldn't help but smile as she released the little fox like creature form him temporary confinement. She watched as he sniffed the air around him excited by the new area. "We're going to go out and explore the new town today. Try and be good."

She stood not taking anymore than her Pokemon with her, she normally let her sister decide if they should bring anything else with them. Vivianna made her way over to the front door, listening to the hustle of city life. This being her first time here, at least that she could remember, it almost reminded her home.

9Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 pm

TheSloth

TheSloth

Julietta stepped outside into the bright sun and shielded her eyes. The smell of salt from the harbor was strong in the air. Salvatorio squirmed in her arms, wanting to walk around. Julietta set him down on the ground and he stretched like a cat, or as far as his pudgy belly would let him.

"Slow!" He proclaimed happily.

There were dozens of people walking around outside. A lot of them were suits, salary men walking to and from their jobs, usually talking on a cell phone and carrying a brief case. There were also teenagers running around in their little packs. Vivianna and I got some looks because of our shiny Pokemon. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, not wanting to give them a reason to think I was someone that you could just go up and talk to.
"What are we doing, Vivianna?"

Last edited by TheSloth on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

10Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:53 pm

WickedAttraction

WickedAttraction

If Their father had been around the sisters wouldn't have made it out of the house without a bodyguard.Vivianna didn't want to take the chance of being seen so close to the house, just i case of the the people that did work for their father seen them.
"Well for the moment we're getting as far away form the hotel as we can. Imagine if someone from Team Rocket seen us." She ignored the strange looks that they would get every now and then. Most of the people we're far too busy to pay any attention to the two girls. "There has got to be something around this place that we can do." She murmured to herself.
"Zoooruu"Her little Pokemon called out as it avoided being stepped on by all the busy people.

11Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 am

TheSloth

TheSloth

Julietta sighed. Vivianna was always like this. She was never happy being cooped up in her room, or father's mansion. If she owned the whole world, she'd be trying to capture the rest of the solar system.

"I think there's a park that way," She pointed north, towards the central plaza, "I saw it on the drive in."

Last edited by TheSloth on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

12Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:10 am

WickedAttraction

WickedAttraction

The young trainer hesitated for a moment. "There are bound to be back roads that we can take. All of these people are really starting to get on my nerves."Making a quick turn down an ally way Vivianna start taking whatever path looked good. The trainer fowned when her little Zorua started to snicker.
"Don't start little guy, this is how you explore things anyway."It was much darker down these paths as the tall buildings blocked off a lot of the sun light. Though she was sure her sister would be thankful for that.  "Oh," the excitement had made it hard to hear before, but now Vivianna could hear the faint sound of music, maybe a guitar. "Maybe we should check that out? What do you say?

13Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 am

TheSloth

TheSloth

Julietta followed her sister down the alley. She too heard the sound of music. It was coming from a shabby looking door hidden in the wall of the building. There were no signs telling them what this place was. The shiny slowpoke walked up to the door and started pawing at it.
"Salvatorio, step away." He moved back obediently, but still looked at the door.
Julietta looked to Vivianna, "I don't know if we're allowed. If we get into trouble, father will be angry." And he would never let us see the light of day again, she thought.

14Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:12 am

Talindra

Talindra
Admin

Talindra smiled at the Umbreon, "Hello there dear. You remind me of my mother's Umbreon."  She looked back up to the small Pokemon's owner. "The White Wind Couriers? That's an awesome company name! I've never heard of y'all before. I actually hail from Johto, we have a different courier company there. Er...dang I can't remember their name right now! The courier system there is pretty big though, they have to serve Kanto and Johto. It sounds like an amazing job though! Traveling all over the region, meeting all kinds of people!" Talindra gave the girl a large smile, always interested in others travels.

"Oh, but excuse my rambling! I spend such long days out by myself that I enjoy company when I find it. I don't want to hold you up from your delivery, but do you know anywhere I could find a nice hot meal? Or entertainment?" Tally questioned, still squatted next to the Umbreon. She slowly reached her fingers out, intending to scratch behind the adorable Umbreon's ear or under its neck.

Castelia City

15Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:37 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

"yeah i've heard of the group over in Jhoto, a few of our people moved over there, said the business was better since they work for two regions..." back when she was young that was what Sarah had planned on doing with her life, but now that she had ties in Striation...

The courier was drawn out of her thoughts by the girls second question. "well...i was headed to this little hole i nthe wall place that plays live music. they also serve food. you can come with if you want" Sarah shrugged not seeming to mind either way. really having another person to converse with was nice for once.

The umbreeon paused for a moment before offering up her ear to this stranger.

16Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:04 am

Talindra

Talindra
Admin

Still kneeling, Talindra beamed as the Umbreon offered her its ear. Her fingers gently scratched the little eeveelution's ear, part of her homesickness evaporating with the jester. "Yeah, imagine your job is already stressful though. It must be pretty hectic trying to meet deadlines and stuff with one region! And I would love to tag along, I enjoy eating at little unknown places when I'm traveling. It is where you really learn about a city's culture. Plus, its nice to have someone else to talk to after spending weeks in the desert." Talindra stated excitedly, bobbing a little bit on her heels.

She gave the Umbreon one more gentle scratch before straightening and offering her hand for a handshake. "Oh, and I don't think I've introduced myself. My name's Talindra Nielsan, but feel free to shorten it! Your Umbreon is adorable by the way. I have Pokemon of my own, but they're all resting at the PokeCenter right now." A smile accompanied her introduction, nothing but friendliness in her golden eyes.

Castelia City

17Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

"nice to meet you, i'm Sarah, and my friend here is Meeko" she gave a soft smile leading her new friend down one of the nearby alleyways. blinking seeing the purple haired young woman wih the blue she just shrugged it off as people randomly wandering. "nice hair" the courier meantioned in passing to the lavander haired woman befor eknocking on the door that unknown to her, the shiny slowpoke had been scratching at, before steping in.

Live music played inside, the soft aroma of fresh food and spice filling the air "yo Marco! i got your package!" she gave no hesitation wandering up to and hen behind he bar motioning for her new friend to wait at said bar for her

18Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

[ooc_ sorry for typos ect. on mobile lol]

19Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:01 am

Talindra

Talindra
Admin

Talindra followed the courier through the alleyways, nearly second guessing following the woman. The alleyway appeared to be fairly sketchy, but Talindra had been in some pretty gritty situations before. At least her belongings and her Pokemon were safe at the Pokemon Center, the only thing she had on her was her PokeGear and money. The thought was only furthered by the two girls standing somewhat suspiciously in the Alley, however her new friend continued into the small lounge. Talindra gave a small, but firendly smile to the two girls, before following Sarah. The smell of food washed over her, her stomach giving a growl that could nearly be heard over the music.

Tally trailed Sarah to the bar, where she grabbed a stool for herself. "I love the atmosphere of this place. Definitely has that hidden feel." She mumbled to no one in particular, looking around and taking the place in.

¤ Castelia City ¤

{OOC: No problem xD.}

20Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:55 am

TheSloth

TheSloth

Julietta saw the two girls out of the corner of her eye and took two steps aback from them. Salvatorio followed suit, knowing Julietta's hate of other people. She watched as the dark haired girl opened the door and could now see inside.

It was a small bar with a man playing the guitar on stage. The lights were dim but it felt very inviting inside. The other girl followed her inside. Julietta looked over at Vivianna. Although they were the same age, she treated Vivianna like an older sister. Julietta waited for Vivianna's decision on what to do.

21Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

Sarah smiled dealing with the bar owner, handing over his package and having him sign for it on her PDA. He offered her a free drink and sandwich for getting the delivery to him early, and while normally Sarah would turn down such an offer, considering what city this was the raven took him up on it with the condition that her friend got the same.

"Nice place hu?" The young woman took a seat next to the other girl, smiling softly as the bartender placed a bottle of their house beer in front of each girl before taking their sandwich orders and wandering off "the best places are the ones you have to look to find it seems like"

22Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:41 pm

WickedAttraction

WickedAttraction

Vivianna like her sister watched the two girls as enter the door. When the sound of the music hit her ears she had made up her mind. She also felt the need to start some trouble today. Knowing her sister would follow right behind her she pushed open the door. She stopped only for a moment to look at the kind of people who filled the small bar. Mostly business men in suit enjoying a nice lunch, though most of them looked like they were still working.
    "I know you are probably ready for lunch, let's get something here." Reaching down she picked up her Zorua, not wanting him to get stepped on. Making her way over to the bar where the two girls they had seen just a moment ago where sitting down. Though she hadn't noticed it before, there was a small Umbreon with one of the girls. "Look sister, what a pathetically under sized Umbreon."  

23Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 pm

TheSloth

TheSloth

"Well, the Pokemon does reflect the trainer." Julietta said matter-of-fact-ly. The Umbreon was slightly smaller than most, but that's not why Vivianna was saying that. Julietta knew she just wanted to start trouble. Her sister was good at it. She saw nothing wrong with it, being raised by Giovanni, so she always went along with what her sister said.

Julietta picked Salvatorio up into her arms and sat at the bar. She stroked his head and he yawned and stretched.

24Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Empty Re: Old Memories, Old scars. [Open] Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

"excuse me?" the courier raised an eyebrow, motioning to Meeko to calm down and stop growing at the two girls. really the raven was in no mood to be messed with tonight, the weight of her steel box curter felt heavy in her front pocket "like two girls with weird hair that linger in alleys like morons hold any opinion that i care for" she added smoothly, reaching down to pet the umbreons hair, soothing her some though she kept her hackles raised and ears back like she was ready to attack at any moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum