Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Started

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Getting Started Empty Getting Started Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Getting Started

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

2Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

For the first time in over a decade of working for the White Wind Courier group, Sarah was lost. Really it wasn't completly her fault, the poorly drawn map and badly explained directions she had been handed by one of the younger members who had lined up the job for her did not help the situation /at all/ but one would think a courier of her experience and caliber could deal with it.

Aparently not.

"Bree?" Sarah glanced down to her compaion, a young Umbreon, and smiled patting the pokemons head lightly

"yeah i suppose now's a better time then ever to take a lunch break Meeko" she coulnt help but chuckle at her friends cheerful and enthusiastic "umumumbreeon!" as the eveelution pranced off to find them a nice shady patch along the side of route 3.

The courier took her time makeing some tea and getting out snacks before consulting her map praying to what ever was out there that she could figure out where she needed to go to get this package delivered on time.

3Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad spoke quietly, just loud enough for the sound to carry over the slow churn of the wagon's wheels against the road beneath them. His voice was soft as he spoke to Marina, the Tropius ahead of him who was pulling the wagon. She had carried him many miles and had never complained about it. "Are you ready for a break, Marina?"

The large creature twisted her long neck so that she could look back at him, a happy expression upon her face, "Meeyaa!"

He chuckled and nodded his head to her, "Alright.. We will go a little farther."

The cart continued rolling down the path at a reasonable speed. It was obvious that he was not in that big of a hurry. Behind him, the open part of the wagon was filled with a large pile of Aspear Berries. The yellow and green fruits had a round shape, though thinner at the top. They provided a tart flavor to anything they were used in. He was on his way to Striaton City now, delivering them to the restaurant.

His wagon soon grew close to the place where Sarah and Meeko were sitting, the sound of its wheels churning against the soil faint in the air.

4Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

The Courier grumbled under her breath as she held her map in one hand, directions in the other. Really she needed to train these kids to write down dirsctions better-
"umbree!"

Sarah looked up, drawn out of her thoughts by Meekos cry. Why...it was a wagon..with a person on it! maybe there was hope after all! carefully the young woman got to her feet, waving to what appeared to be a young man driving "Hey! you live around here?!"

5Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:25 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

As the pair grew closer and noticed Sarah waving at them, Marina turned her head to give him an inquisitive look. He assesses the situation quickly before nodding at the large Pokémon. Marina reacts accordingly and pulls the cart over towards the young woman before turning her attention to Meeko and giving a friendly greeting of "Ah-pee!"

Cinéad smiles and looks down at Sarah, "I do actually... Have you gotten yourself lost?"

6Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:39 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

"sadly that's what it seems. Would you know where a Mrs.Johnson lives?" The raven gave a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of her head "the newbies where i work seem to be bad at giving me directions"

"Bree..." the Umberon shrank back some chooseing to hidebehind her partner. really one couldn't blame her, she was small even for her kind and large pokemon always seemed to make her nervous.

7Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Marina tilts her head curiously at this behaviour and a worried expression crosses her face. All of a sudden, she looks back towards the wagon and a vine erupts from underneath of her wing. She reaches back and digs into the messenger bag on the seat beside of Cinéad, producing a Pecha Berry, which she holds very gently, careful not to squish or bruise the tender fruit. Extending the fruit towards Meeko, she smiles, "Yaa!" Pecha Berries were her favorites because of their sweet flavor.

As this is happening, Cinéad lifts his right hand to scratch the back of his head. He thinks for a minute before smiling, "You know... I think that Mrs. Johnson lives up by the Daycare." He points ahead of them. "That way. I am going right by there if you want a ride." He motions to the room on seat beside of him. This is when a golden head popped up from over the back of the wagon, where the fruit was held. Ghrian, his Flareon had been laying there since they left the farm, taking in as much sunlight as he could from between the tree limbs. As he yawned, a small puff of smoke escaped from his mouth. Opening his eyes, he looked down at Sarah and Meeko.

"Fare?" He gives the two of them a curious look, his golden eyes large and sparkling.

Cinéad reaches back and places a hand in Ghrian's thick mane, "We have plenty of room and I am sure that Ghrian won't mind if your Umbreon joins him back there."

Last edited by Cinéad on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

8Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

"brebre..." hesitantly the small eveelution took the berry in her sharp little teeth, takeing a bite before her eyes lit up at how good it tasted "umumumbreeeoonnn~" she said in thanks with a small bow

the trainer smiled amd nodded greatfully "that would be great thanks!I'm Sarah by the way, and this here is Meeko" she gestured toher companion who blinked and looked up to see none other than another Eveelution!

"umbree~" the dark pokemon struck her cutesest pose making Sarah laugh

"sorry, she's a real flirt sometimes" meeko rolled her eyes as her trainer nudged her lightly "dont make me have to tell on you to Fenrir when we get home missy~ the raven teased

9Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad smiled and Ghrian, with an uninterested sigh, curled back up on top of the fruit, his thick tail covering the majority of his body as it wrapped around him. "Climb on up then, ladies. Marina will get us where we need to go."

The Tropius turned her head back to them and gave a nod of approval towards the statement, excitedly chirping, "Opii-op!"

Waiting for her to get on, he offers a friendly smile.

10Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

"awesome~!" the courier cheered climbing up to sit withher new friend as her companion wasted no time hopping up to curl up next to the orange furred pokemon. once Sarah was sure her companion was safe she turned her attention tonthe younger trainer "what's your name by the way?"

11Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:27 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

He chuckles, realizing that he forgot that part, "I am Cinéad Mac Alasdair. I run a Pokémon Reserve here off of Route Three." As he talks, Marina begins pulling the cart down the road once again. Motioning to the fruit in the back he smiles. "I am delivering a shipment of berries from the Reserve to Striaton City as we speak."

Ghrian peeks over his tail at Meeko as she curls up next to him. They do not remain open for long though. He quickly dozes back off, enjoying the feeling of the sunlight upon his fur.

12Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

The young woman gave a soft happy sigh at the meantion of Striaton, the kind of sigh you hear used when one thinks of home after a long tine away. "i love that city, hopefully ill be able to stay there a few days after a get this package dropped off" Sarah smiled warmly at the young man "And th ak you so much by he way, we would have been wandering around for who knows how long if not for you!"

13Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

He nodded his head, "Not a problem..." The wagon began to move around a corner and Cinéad sat forward. "We are almost there, actually." The old woman's house was just around the bend and Striaton City was only a few more miles after that.

Marina calls back to them as she sees the house off to the left side of the road, "Yaa!"

14Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

As the trainers approached the house, they spotted a Fearow flying over them. It swooped down and landed. Staring at the bunch with it's piercing eyes. "R-ow.." It said softly. Tokimae walked around the corner of her house calling for the Fearow when she spotted the group.
"Good Morning." She smiles and clenches the camera that was dangling from her neck. She began to walk over as a Manectric flew out from behind her and ran after the Fearow.

15Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

(OOC: haah i totally forgot that last name was in use i just chose it off the top of my head XD )

Sarah smiled waving back at the young woman "hey! you wouldn't happen to be Mrs.Johnson would you?" the Courier hopped off the wagon once they were close enough, pulling a small package out of her messenger bag.

"Bree~?" Meeko hopped off the wagon as well quickly moving to her partners side just in case she needed backup for some reason.

16Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

(OOC: Haha, yeah I was like :O She's pulling me into the rp? YES)
"Yes, I am." She said looking at the small Umbreon and giggling. "Oh, are you Ms. Riley? The Courier?
The Manectric jumped and tried to pounce onto the Fearow but she dodged and few up into the sky. "Ethan! Calm down hun. We have company." "Tri-kkk" He walked over to Tokimae's side and sat down staring at the Umbreon.

17Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

[yus...that was exactly what i was doing...XD]

"yeah, here you go i just need you to sign for it" the raven handed over the package and pulled out her PDA from the side pocket of her cargo pocket, quickly bringing upt he screen she needed the younger to sign.

Meeko stared at the new pokemon for a moment before snorting and putting her dainty nose in the air. such a princess that one was.

18Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

(heading to work in few, love you dear~)

19Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:30 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

(Yeah i need to head off too. Love ya toooo~)

She agreed, accepted the package, and signed. "Thank you so much. So I just made some food inside and it's about time for my Pokemon to eat if you guys could stay?" She asked.
Manectric tilted his head at the Umbreon and started to walk up to it.

20Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad had been sitting and watching since they arrived. If Sarah was heading to Striaton City after this, he figured she might as well just continue on with them. As the two spoke, he listened quietly, only entering the conversation once the invitation was raised, "I have a deadline to make, but I thank you." He smiles brightly down at her.

Ghrian nods his agreement, lifting his head over the edge of the wagon, "Fare."

Lowering her head, Marina smells a flower growing on the side of the road. The whole patch of the small yellow flowers was looking a little shriveled... Perhaps because of the cold weather they had been having recently. The only reason they weren't dead was the close proximity to the coast. In the north of Unova they would have perished a few months ago. Marina lifts her head and a small cloud of golden dust falls from beneath her chin, where the blossoms of her fruit were just blooming. As soon as the powder makes contact with the plants, they spring up, regaining their color. She chirps happily as this happens, "Opi!"

21Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Oh," She paused at looked down at her feet. "Feel free to visit again. I always love having company."
She said goodbye to the two and started to walk back to her house. "Ethan, say goodbye to the Umbreon it's time to eat."
The moment she said that he ran into the house. Then the Fearow from before flew past them and sat on top of the roof patiently waiting for it's breakfast.

22Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 am

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

"it was nice meetin you, have a nice day!" the young woman smiled warmly, hopping back up onto the wagon, Meeko eagerly doing the same almost as excited as her trainer to get to striaton

23Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:30 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinead nods to Marina as soon Sarah jumps back onto the wagon. With a friendly, "Opii!", she takes off down the road again. Hopefully they would be there before it got too dark... The sky was already growing paler.

24Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Sarah Riley

Sarah Riley
Admin

The raven smiled relaxing in her seat. one week of vacation starting the second she finished that last package. Home was the only place she wanted to be, and after all those years of living at the guild house it was starting to feel less and less like home. Well at least less then what Striaton made her feel.

"so any special reason for your trip to the city?" she asked curiously looking to her new travling companion.

25Getting Started Empty Re: Getting Started Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

He smiles at her, leaning back in the seat, "I have to deliver these.." He motions to the fruit. "..to the restaurant there. Apparently they are needed for some new dish that they are concocting." Cinéad was used to the odd requests made by the three chefs. He was happy to have their business. "What about you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum