Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yumi's Day Off [1v1]

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi got out of bed and scrambled through her clothes to find a black t-shirt and her black skirt. She ran around the house looking for her favorite purple jacket and found her Bagon, Mika laying on it. "Good morning girl." She said as she picked her up and removed the jacket from under the Pokemon. Yumi couldn't be any more happier. Today was her day off! She made sure all of her Pokemon returned to there Pokeballs and said goodbye to her mom. She ran out the door in hope of finding someone new to talk to.

2Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym looked at the buildings in the city of Nacrene. He barely visited any place other than the forest. His face changed from it's usual annoyance to a light, and almost happy one. His lips pulled up a tad in the corners as his smile began to peek through. He was going todo something good today, he had no idea what, but it would be worth it.

It was then he noticed a girl in a purple jacket. "Well, that was a nice try.. I'm going home." He blushed a bit as his body froze.

3Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

When Yumi turned a corner she almost ran into a boy. She stared into his brown eyes and noticed the gold ring near his pupil. She loved eyes. A smile grew across her face as she looked at him. Then she focused her attention focused to Aki, her Umbreon as he trotted beside her. "Breee...?"He said walking up to Nym to greet him.

4Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym stared at the pokemon with slightly widened eyes. Why. "Oh, hey..umb...reon." He chuckled nervously as he looked at the girl who accompanied the umbreon. "Hello." He calmly waved. He was far from the hospital, and cornered by an attractive human of the opposite sex. Danger, danger Nym Reed.

5Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

She began to giggle at the sight of him being so awkward."Hey, My name's Yumi; and that's Aki." He scratched at his ear and smiled at Yumi when she said his name."He loves attention." She said bending down to pat his head. 'Well... I didn't know this was going to happen so fast. I want to make a friend and all, but he's a boy...and kind of cute...' She began to blush. Yumi stood back up and held out a hand, tilting her head and smiling.

6Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym looked at her. His face was unchanging and stayed at a constant discomforted frown. "Nym... Nym Reed." he said as he stared at her hand before registering that was the que to shake her hand. He reached out his arm and took her hand in a firm grip, moving their arms up and down. He tried to smile, but it ended up looking like he was in severe pain.

7Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

After they shook for longer than needed, Yumi released her grip and placed her hands behind her back and stared at her feet. Shifting her weight, thinking of what to say. She could tell he wasn't really a people person. She decided to take advantage of this awkward situation. "So Nym, want to be friends?" She leaned closer to his face and gave a huge smile.

8Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Friends. That was a dangerous word. Friends. It almost hurt as he echoed in his head. "Friends?" He questioned as he took a step back, she was too close in every way. "I don't have time for friends." He murmured. He was scared to refuse her, but it was wrong to accept friends.

9Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

She could tell he was tense from this action. "Look," she began. "I just want to get this through to you. I don't care about your past, where you came from, what's happened. That's your past, it's behind you. I'm not going to judge you. I just want to be your friend. Time?" She chuckled. "Everyone has time for a friend." She bent down to pick up Aki. Then stared into his eyes waiting for a reaction.

10Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym was taken aback by her comments. "I.." He raised an arm in defense as she released the list of things that would not stop her from being his friend. "Alright." He sighed a bit, pouting slightly. "I.. I guess it's okay." He looked at her and sighed a bit. "Friends, then." He said as he half smiled.

11Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

She smiled. "I knew you'd come around by my charm~" She winked, as did Aki. "Breeee!!!" "So Nym, whatcha wanna do?" She asked. Trying to resist the urge to hug him.

12Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym tugged on his hoddie as he looked up at the surrounding area. "I'm not sure... I've never been here before. I was just wandering to try and get as far away as I could, y'know?" He asked as he looked at Yumi out of the corner of his eye.

"Maybe I can find something, though." He said as his eyes widened a bit, an idea coming to his mind. He picked up one of his two pokeballs an dropping it to the ground. A Patrat came out of the pokeball and started sniffing around excitedly. "Alright, Scout... find us something interesting?" He asked gently.

13Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"Aweee, cute!" She said. Yumi felt one of her Pokeballs shaking. "Hmm?" She lifted up her jacket to see her belt of six Pokeballs and grabbed it. Pressing the button to release the Pokemon. Out came her Larvatair, Maria. "Larrrrrr!~" She sung as she leaped over to the Patrat and grabbing his paws and started to spin around. "Uhhh, Maria?...I don't think you should be doing that..." Yumi sighed as she dropped Aki.

14Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Scout squeaked and smacked Maria gently on the forehead.

"Coulda' had a V-8..." Nym chuckled. Most of his jokes were with his pokemon, since he had no real friends. He realized the offense that Maria must have taken and gave Scout a warning glare.

Scout giggled and looked to Nym. Scout noticed the glare and apologized to Maria with a nuzzle and a lick.

"Sorry about Scout..." He apologized as he looked into Yumi's eyes. "Never been the most social little rodent."

15Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi began to laugh at the joke she heard him make. She stopped,"No, I'm sorry. Maira loves Pokemon a lot... She can't help herself."Maira jumped up and down from the apology then waved goodbye to the Patrat. Yumi walked over to pick her up and held her in one arm, reaching for her Pokeball. Maria returned and Yumi placed the Pokeball back to her belt.

16Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

"Don't apologize." He murmured a bit. "It's Scout who tends to get into trouble." He let out a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "I... really must be going, then." He said with a straight face as he called Scout back into the pokéball. He had spent too much time here. "It was nice meeting you, Yumi." He gave her a crooked smile

17Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

She frowned. "You're just going to leave?" She paused. "Can I at least have your number, since we're friends now?" She asked giving a half smile.

18Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

He paused and looked at her for a moment. "Of course." He said as he walked towards her, pulling out his wallet and a pen. He removed a small index card that was hidden away in his wallet and wrote down his digits. "Here." He smiled once more.

19Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"Thanks." She smiled, took the card, and waved to Nym. "I'll see you soon."

20Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

"See you..." He blushed, not letting it show in his facial expression. He pursed his lips and glared a bit. He hadn't been close to anyone since he was young. He wasn't about to start throwing that away. She'd never get close, right? Right.

21Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

The next day Yumi went into work. She's supposed to be a guide today. How exciting... She texted her new friend Nym inviting him to come to the Museum. Maybe he'll show... she frowned. Nahh. The bent down to pet her Umbreon Aki.

22Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym fell off his bed as his phone buzzed. He rubbed his aching cheek angrily. "I'm going to regret this." He murmured as he looked at the text. He knew who it was going to be as soon as his phone went off. "The museum?" He asked himself as he tugged on his hoodie. "Could be interesting." He shrugged and got ready before taking a bike and heading over to the museum.

"Hey." He greeted her with his monotone voice.

23Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"Oh, hey!" Her face lit up. "H-how are you?" she asked, still surprised her showed. "Breeee!!!" Aki greeted him by snuggling his leg.

24Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym looked down at Aki, with a straight face, then back up to Yumi. "Pretty good." He said as he put his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. "You have tour guide duty today?" He chuckled a bit. "Sounds fun." He looked around at all the different rooms. The skeletons interested him.

25Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

She giggled. "Yep. Would you like me to give you one?" she asked with a straight face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum