Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yumi's Day Off [1v1]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 am

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

He was caught off guard and took a step back to regain balance. "What?" He processed the question a few times. "Sure.." He said after a moment, his crooked smile almost failed as he attempted to show gratitude.

27Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:38 am

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"Heh..." She paused and grabbed his wrist to make him follow her. They reached the center of the museum, she let go. "So here's the famous Dragonite skeleton. He's pretty big. Haha." She laughed and grabbed his wrist again, pulling him to the next station. "Here we've got an Armaldo Fossil. There is also a meteorite exhibit located above the fossil that, when examined, can change Deoxys into any of its four forms!" She said pulling him up to the meteorite. "This way, we've got an ancient tablet with an unknown script carved into it." she kept walking. Then released his wrist, hoping not to make him uncomfortable. "Beneath this is a mask that was worn by ancient people at festivals, and three large bones that were once carried as weapons by a certain Pokémon. It was probably a Cubone, or a Marowak." She said standing at the last exibit. She turned to him. "So that's pretty much it! Any questions, comments?"

28Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 am

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym gently rubbed his writs. It didn't hurt, but there was something definitely weird about her touch. It almost... tingled? "Not that I can think of." He chuckled softly. "You're really good at explaining things as is." He turned in a small, effortless circle to see around the room one last time. He then stopped abruptly and stared at her for a moment. "Thank you, Yumi." He smiled a bit. He didn't know if she'd ever really know why he thanked her, but at least he would. "I'm going to hang around a bit, I see a little line of people waiting on you, so I'll be around." His eye decided to function at the wrong time as he gave her a wink, and then walked off with his hands in his hoodie's pocket.

29Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"Thanks!" nodded at the thank you given to her. "Oh!" she said looking back to the front of the room where there were people waiting for a tour. "Ugh, we have more than one tour guide. I'm really sorry! My shift will be over in a bit." Yumi said to Nym. "I'll be right back~" she said running off to go greet the new people, Aki following behind her. When she finished she found Nym reading about the history of Pokemon Fossils. She touched his shoulder trying not to scare him. "Have you ever found a fossil?" she asked.

30Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym's calm composure broke as he jumped a bit and tried to escape to the right, where a small child had tossed it's water cup. This could not have been a more perfect formula for Nym's public embarrassment. He slipped in the water and fell face first, sliding across the floor and leaving a small blood trail. He felt himself tear up, not only at the broken nose, but at the fact he could feel eyes upon him. Nor just one pair of eyes, either. The last thing he needed was people staring at him.

Nym stood, his eyes focused on the ground as he walked calmly back to Yumi. "Is your shift over?" He whispered with a trembling voice.

31Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Nerm

32Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

The member 'Yumi Toshiko' has done the following action : Roll

'Roll' : 4

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

33Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi stood there in shock at the pain she caused Nym. "I...I'm-" She couldn't speak, she only felt like crying. She held her tears back and looked away. "Yeah, I'm done." She then grabbed a Pokeball from her belt and released Joy. Yumi looked at Joy and gave a half smile. The Audino automatically turned to Nym and looked at him. "Aud..." she said walking up to him. She then touched him and used heal pulse. Joy emited a healing pulse which went into Nym's body. Yumi knew that would help with the pain, she felt bad so at least she could help in some way. Joy then smiled at Nym hoping he felt better after her assistance. Yumi looked at Nym's face and saw some blood coming from his nose. "Are you okay. I'm-" she paused. "Really sorry." She took a step closer to him.

34Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym stared at her for a moment. He then looked down to the pokemon, the physical contact easing his pain, yet he felt another sensation. He looked up at her and smiled weakly, "I'm fine..." He sighed a bit. He didn't want to leave her here. He actually... wanted to spend time with her. The thought of enjoying someone's presence made him cringe a bit. "Hey, Yumi?" He asked softly, then coughed and cleared his throat.Wanna grab something to eat with me? I know you probably gotta get home and all." He looked at her eyes, then the floor. This wasn't an occasion that came about often with him. He looked back to the pokemon and rubbed it's head gently.

35Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi relaxed a little bit. "Good..." she bent down to pick up Aki and held him in her arms. He was like her support, always there to comfort her because no one else has really been around except for her mother and Tokimae. But they're usually busy... Yumi learned to rely on her Pokemon. "Hm?" She said when Nym called her name. "Oh yeah, I'm starving." she should probably inform her mother about going to dinner. "Just let me tell my mom, I'm also going to get out of these work clothes. It will only take a minute. Stay here Joy." She winked at Nym and wondered to the back of the museum where her mother was on her break. Yumi placed Aki down. She told her she was going to dinner with Nym and her mom was a little cautious, but allowed her to go. Yumi went into the restroom and took her clothes out of her locker and changed. When she was finished she placed her work clothes back into the locker and grabbed her small side purse and placed her locker key into it. Once she was finished she clocked out and walked back into the main area of the museum where Nym was. "Come on back into your Pokeball Joy, Thanks for your help." She returned Joy and put her attention on Nym. "Ready?" she asked.

36Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

"If you are." He replied with a small smirk. He looked around and coughed a bit. "Where would you like to go?" He asked as he walked quickly ahead and opened the door for her. He bowed slightly and looked up at her hopefully as he waited for her to pass through the door. "After you, mi'lady." He blushed. Was he over doing it? He had only really seen older romances on movies.

37Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"I'm not sure, let me think." Yumi said. She watched as he went ahead of her to open the door. She began to giggle. She hasn't really scene this cute cheesy side. "Why thank you kind sir." she said walking through with Aki walking beside her in a fancy way. "Let's head to the Cafe Warehouse. It's just west of here. You can feed your Pokemon there too!" she said.

38Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

"Sounds great." He chuckled a bit awkwardly. He closed the door after her, then jogged to catch up with her, his hand brushed against her's and he quickly pulled it away. "I.." He blushed and looked away. "Thanks.... for caring back there." He said softly as he looked to the sky. "At first I thought it was on purpose, you know? Everyone ends up picking on me with varying tactics." He smiled a bit at her."You.... you didn't mean it, though." He looked to the sign where they were going.

39Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi felt there hands brush and she got goosebumps. She snapped out of it when he started to speak. "It was no problem... I would never pick on you! Why would I, you're sweet." she began to blush. She was glad it was getting darker outside, maybe he couldn't tell. The two reached the Cafe and she stopped to face him.

40Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

He reached out his arm to the door, then felt her stop and look at him. He turned his head with an innocent look of confusion. "Hi.." He smiled a bit.

41Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi couldn't hold back her blushing now. It was spread across her face like spreading butter on some toast. She quickly buried her face into her jacket's sleeves and bolted inside to avoid any contact from him until she could calm down. The warehouse was HUGE. This was so that every table could release there Pokemon and have them eat with them. Aki stood in the door frame stopping Nym from going inside until Yumi sat down. Aki waited a few moments then ran inside and sat next to Yumi in the chair next to her. Yumi regained her composure and waited for Nym walk in and sit down.

42Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym walked in and followed the girl through the tables, pokemon and people giving him glares. He sat across from her and let out his two pokemon. He smiled at her and tilted his head slightly to crack his neck. "This is a nice little place." He said as he looked around. His eyes set upon her face once more as he let his lips part into a toothy grin.

43Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi laughed. "Yeah. Little." she said. "Wow, a Blastoise! Nice. " She reached for her Pokeballs around her belt and released her Pokemon. She made sure to set Mika on her lap so that she didn't attack any other Pokemon.

44Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

"Hey, uhm..." He stopped mid sentence. There was now a massive lump in his throat that prevented him from talking. Was it her? Was it the situation? What was wrong with him? "Hey.." He said again with a dorky, nervous smile.

45Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi's Pokemon greeted the other's and then relaxed. Most of them bunched together and lied down, patiently waiting for there food. Yumi giggled at Nym's response. "Hey." She said calmly as a waitress came up to their table. Yumi ordered what she wanted and the food for her Pokemon. She looked to Nym and waited for him to order.

46Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

"I'll just get a bit of the special for my pokemon." He smiled up at the waitress an handed her the menu. He didn't want to admit his funds weren't the highest. "Thanks, by the way, Raythe was my first pokemon." He smiled weakly.

47Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

"He's cool." She said smiling at him. "Matt was my first." She said and pointed to the Aerodactyl, who was snuggling all of the other Pokemon on Yumi's team. Mika squirmed to get free from Yumi's grip to go annoy all of the other Pokemon but she held her down. "Mika, this is not the place. We are here to eat, not create a scene." she said feeling awkward that she couldn't control her Pokemon in front of Nym.

48Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym laughed, and let out an amused snort. His face turned bright red and he covered his mouth and nose. "W-what are you... professor Oak? This is not the place.. there is a time and place for everything." He chuckled once more, hoping that she didn't notice the obnoxious sound he made. His eyes strayed from her as the moment made him a bit more awkward.

49Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi Toshiko

Yumi laughed. "Well I don't think Professor Oak would be the one to call me to tell me there is a time and place for everything." She found his laugh quite cute. It only made her laugh more. The two were interrupted by the waitress coming back with their food. She placed the Pokemon food on the floor and one bowl on the table for Mika, along with Yumi's food. "Want to share?" She mentioned. "It's just waffles." she smiled at him.

50Yumi's Day Off [1v1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yumi's Day Off [1v1] Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym blushed a bit and looked from her to the waffles, then back to her. "That's okay." He smiled weakly. "I don't generally eat much in public." He smiled at her and flicked a pellet at scout, trying to avoid eye contact with the girl.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum