Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night On The Farm

+2
Zakari Izumi
Cinéad
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Night On The Farm Empty Night On The Farm Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad exited the barn just in time to see the sunset. He had been tending to eggs all day and was finally finished. As the crisp, fall air crept into his lungs, he sighed heavily. This had always been his favourite time of year. The colors warmed his spirit and made him ready for the cooler temperatures. Reaching up to scratch the back of his head, he thought that it was about time to have a fire.

That would have to wait, however. He still had some work to do around the Reserve this evening. Perhaps Zak would be around to help him. It was always good to have some company when trekking out into the forests surrounding the farm. Tonight, he had to monitor the number of Butterfree evolving in the North Forest. An exciting job, but one that required him to stay up all night.

Finally arriving at the large double doors of the house, he throws one of them open and steps inside, calling up the stairs, "Zakari! Are you in here?"

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

2Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

Hearing a door downstairs open, Zakarii removed his headphones. Upon hearing Cinéad, he replied, "Welcome home!"

Zakarii had been working on a jacket; the cold air in the woods at night had been getting to him. Since Yoru enjoyed night walks, he decided he might as well be comfortable during them. After all, he enjoyed roaming with Yoru up front and Hikari on his shoulder.

Zak stood up from his desk, observing his work. "Hey come tell me what you think of this!" It was a black leather jacket, a blue tribal Umbreon on the back.

https://www.youtube.com/NightlyMarz

3Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad moved up the stairs and down the short hall to the left. Zakari's room was the first door on the right. As he entered, he saw what his friend had been working on. It always amused him to see what frivolous projects that he was working on.

"It looks great. How did you manage that?" He was truly curious to know how he had managed to get the image on the leather. From his vantage point at the door, he could not see if it was embroidered, dyed or otherwise constructed.

At the other end of the reserve the gates were open for whatever visitors might decide to come today. The road from Route Three to the Farm was rather long and was lined with trees on either side. A tall fence stood between the road and the forest, however. This was for both the visitors' safety and that of the Pokémon.

4Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 am

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

Zakarii brought the jacket over to him, showing off the new patch. "I was able to print off the design onto this patch, so all I had to do was add the patch!"

Proud of himself, he slipped the jacket on over his shoulders. "I even put a bit of suede for Hikari!", Zak said as he patted the shoulder.

He stopped talking and turned toward the window, noticing some strangers walking to the gate..

5Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

As Tokimae reached the gates to the Mac Alasdair Reserve she couldn't wait to see her friend Cinead. She decided to grab Rin before she left, she's always trying to find ways to hang out with her more. The calm night made her smile. She stopped at the gates and turned to Rin. "Well, here we are!" she said. "Come on Ethan." Ethan's been slowly walking behind the two girls. He's always alert to any sort of Pokemon and people in the area. Making sure to be our 'body guard'.

6Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin skipped next to Tokimae and marveled at the farm. "Oh wow" She looked around and walked through the gates, still in awe. "I'm so happy you invited me to come with you."

Momo hopped onto Ethan's back and huffed out his chest to look strong and looked about cautiously. "Chuu"

7Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:36 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad smiled at his friend, "That is pretty fantastic... Are you going to come with me to see the Butterfree evolve tonight?"

As the girls entered the yard area of the ranch, a well maintained lot of grass with a few shade trees, a loud bark echoed through the air. Blaire, Cinéad's Stoutland came running up to greet them, his eyes smiling. He could tell that they meant no harm and he remembered Tokimae from the woods the day he found the smelly plant with the Croconaw. If they were poachers or intruders with malicious intent, he would have attacked them instantly. Cinéad typically left him out when they were around the farm just for this reason.

Upon hearing Blaire's bark, the golden haired young man hummed with curiosity, "I wonder who that is." He quickly exited the room and made his way down the stairs.

Last edited by Cinéad on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

8Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:41 am

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

"I sure am!", Zak said as he followed Cin outside, calling Hikari to his shoulder and petting him.

Zak stood with Hikari beside Cinéad as he greeted the visitors.

9Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:52 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"No problem Rin. Your company is always a pleasure." she said. "Hey there Blair!" Tokimae said petting the beautiful Stoutland. Ethan walked up to the Pokemon and greeted it, with Momo still on his back. "Hello Cin!" Tokimae waved then she felt on of her Pokeballs shake. She reached into her bag and grabbed it, pressing the button to release the Pokemon. "Croooooc!" Keemi yelled as she ran up to Blair and gave em a hug. "So who is this?" she asked looking at Zak.

10Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:03 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

"Cin~" Rin embraced him in a hug and stepped back to her position beside Tokimae. She looked from Cinead to the stranger. Studying him well, she smiled and tilted her head waving to greet him. "H-hi I'm Rin"

Momo jumped off of Ethan's back, patting his head affectionately. He ran over to the stranger and wrapped his small arms around his ankle in a greeting. "Piiii~"

11Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:11 am

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

Zakari waved at the visitors. "Hey, I'm Zak!", he said with a smile.

He reached down and pet the Pichu. Hikari hopped off Zak's shoulder to greet him. "Cinn, Cinno!"

"Well you've met Hikari now! Been my pal for almost 10 years!" Hikari waved his tail at Toki and Rin.

12Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad smiled to see them, "It is lovely to see you. I only wish that I had known you were coming. I am afraid that we have a busy night ahead of us in the Northern Woods. Zakari and I are going to monitor the Butterfree as they evolve tonight..." He hummed for a moment. "Now that I think about it, you are free to join us, if you don't have anything else to do."

Bearach, having heard the commotion, exited his playpen in the small foyer to the right of the entrance hall. He made his way to the door as fast as he could on his small legs, finally peeking out from behind Zakari's leg, where Momo was attached. His eyes were wide with surprise and his left paw was in his mouth. From around this obstruction, he mumbled a sound, "Baa..?"

13Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:18 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Oh really, that sounds awesome." She smiled. "If it isn't a big deal I'd love to join you guys." she paused to look at her Pokemon. "I've got nothing planned, just to visit you."

14Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:24 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Momo hugged Bearach and nuzzled into its tummy. "I've got no where to be either." Rin looked between the two of them and smiled "I'd like to stay as well"

"Oh, Bearach" Rin giggled and released her Joltik "I know someone who will remember you"

Aranea smiled at everyone and jumped up and down to see the familiar Pokemon who comforted him in sickness. "Tiii" He greeted each of them.

15Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad smiles, "I hope you brought your camera then.." He turns back to look at Zakari, humming curiously. "Are you ready to go or do you need to grab anything else."

Bearach made his way through Cinéad's legs to see Aranea. His paw came out of his mouth and he moved to hug the little spider, squealing happily, "Teddi!" This was all a lot more exciting than his toys in the foyer.

16Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"I don't ever leave the house without it! Alright alright. Come on out everyone. Enjoy this air with us!" Tokimae said releasing each of her Pokemon. They all cheering and greeted the people and Pokemon. Fido, Tokimae's Arcanine went to stand next to Blair. Talon, her Fearow found a nice branch to perch on. George, her Krookodile just stood near Tokimae. Tokimae patted him on the head and smiled. Ethan ran up to Aranea and snuggled em. He was happy to see the Joltik. Tokimae then grabbed her camera out of her shoulder bag and hung it around her neck. Getting it ready.

17Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:39 am

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

"I'm gonna go get my phone, then I'll be set. Watch Hikari for a second while I run in?

Zakari runs inside after Cin nods in response.

He returns after a short minute and releases his Umbreon. "Light the way, Yoru!" "Umbree!"

18Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin grinned at the Umbreon and crouched to pet it's head. "She is so pretty" Rin tilted her head and looked up at Zakarii. Rin stood and motioned for Aranea and Momo to follow her. "Shall we head out?"

19Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:52 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Yeah." Tokimae agreed and told her Pokemon to stay put until she got back. Ethan introduced himself to the Umbreon, wanting to make a new friend. "Alright Ethan, lead the way with her." Tokimae giggled and walked in the middle of Cinead and Rin.

20Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

Zak turned around to pick up Hikari, then shouted, "Hey, hey! Don't leave me behind!" He jogged a bit to catch up and began walking next to Cinéad.

21Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym leaned against the fence as he looked back to Remmy, who had dragged him up to this area to see her friends. They were all congregating. They all hated him. "Are you going inside?" He asked with a harsh tone. He wasn't allowed to be alone at the hospital.

22Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy nodded and smiled. "Of course, and you are too. Rin is in there." She blushed a bit as she looked into his pale, brown eyes. "You can't be scared of them forever, Nym..." She said softly with a small smile. She took his hand and led him towards the door, knocking on it.

23Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Blaire runs up to Remmy and Nym, barking happily as he recognizes Remmy's scent from before. He spins twice and runs off around the side of the house to lead the pair towards the group that had already left the house.

Cinéad chuckled as Zakari pulled his typical act. He sometimes wondered just how important his friend's electronics were to him. The tree line was not far ahead, once you passed the house. Tonight, they would be delving deep into the Northern Woods. That was where the spectacle always happened.

He figured that many of his friends had never witnessed the mass evolution of the Metapod. It was something that he had been able to appreciate since he was a child, having grown up on a Pokémon Reserve.

24Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

Hikari pokes Cin a few times to get his attention, then points to the strangers next to Blaire, behind us. "Cinno!"

"More people joining us? This should be fun!", Zakari said with a smile as he tickled Hikari's belly. "Cinno! Cinnnnoooo!"

25Night On The Farm Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae could hear Blair barking and turned around to see Remmy and Nym walking up. "Remmy!" she yelled and ran over to hug her. "How are you doing?!" Tokimae said. Ethan greeted her as well. She then looked over to Nym and smiled. "Hey." she said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum