Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arigeta Pokémon
We are just getting started. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the site or roleplay.

~Cinéad
Arigeta Pokémon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started by the Gator Pokémon League, Gainesville FL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night On The Farm

+2
Zakari Izumi
Cinéad
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin turned as Momo tugged at her dress to see silhouettes come into form as familiar faces. "R-Remmy?" She whispered turning red in her cheeks "Remmy!" She repeated loudly and ran to her close friend. "I've missed you!" Rin turned and tilted her head at Nym "Oh.. Hello, Nym"

27Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"Hey!" Remmy giggled a bit. She didn't quite understand the social norms yet, taking a step back from Rin she titled her head and smiled. "We showed up and no one was here." She frowned a bit. "We thought you guys left the area."

28Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

"Yeah, whatever." Nym put his hands in his pants pockets and kicked a small rock. He knew this was a bad idea. He looked at Rin with a slight frown, then it registered someone else greeted him. "Oh, hi... Toki, was it?" He asked as he looked down. Making eye contact was never fun for him.

29Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Turning to greet the newcomers as the others do, Cinéad smiles, "Ah... Doctor Remmy. A pleasure to see you again." He looks down at his Stoutland. "Thank you for your help, Blaire. You can go back to guarding the Mareep, now." With a short yap, the large dog bounds off towards the fields.

Bearach peeks out from behind his trainer's legs, his eyes growing even wider. He was so glad that he had decided to leave his playpen today. It was extremely exciting to see so many people, "Urs..."

https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.mccallister

30Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

Zakari looked and smiled at the people joining their group and introduced himself.

"Hi there! I'm Zak!" He shook hands with the doctor and reached to shake Nym's hand as well, but was more or less declined, receiving a nod instead.

Hikari tugged on Zak's jacket. "Oh, I nearly forgot! This is my pal Hikari! And up front is Yoru; hatched her back on Cinéad's farm," he said happily. "Bree..."

https://www.youtube.com/NightlyMarz

31Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

She looked to Nym again and saw that he would look her in the eye. "Tokimae, but I guess you can call me Toki." she said. "I'm glad you remembered." she smiled and motioned for Ethan to try to say hello to him. The small Pokemon walked over and sat in front of Nym. "Trikk?" he said, wanting at least an nod.

32Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin scoffed at Nym's response. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around Remmy for a hug. "I m-missed you, Rem." She backed away, but tugged lightly on Remmy's hand. "Will you join us?"

Rin looked over to Nym and attempted not to hiss her sentence "Both of you."

33Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

"Oh, yeah. Of course we will." She smiled, her voice cracking a bit. Human contact. She wanted to get accustomed to it. She really did... especially Rin's contact. "Right?" She looked to Nym.

34Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym nodded at Ethan with a small smile and then looked up as he was addressed by both girls. He nodded once more and walked behind them. He swallowed in discomfort at the feeling he got from Rin. She didn't scare him, but he wasn't looking for someone to hate him as she did.

35Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:02 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad hummed curiously as he watched all of this occur. Finally, he stepped in to greet Nym, "I do not believe that we have met... I am Cinéad, the owner and caretaker of this Preserve." He offers the man his right hand, smiling brightly.

After this, they would continue along a well kept trail through the North Woods. Currently, they were all standing in front a large trellis archway covered in a vining plant with large purple flowers. Through it, was the trail.

36Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:08 am

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

"Those flowers look nice!" Zak pondered for a moment before grabbing one. He handed the flower to Hikari and whispered in his ear.

Hikari hopped off of Zak and climbed onto Rin's shoulder, presenting the flower to her. "Cinno!"

He hopped back to Zak, where he received a high five and a poffin in reward.

37Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:11 am

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

"Whoaaaa, hold up y'all." Tokimae said getting her camera ready to capture these beautiful flowers. "Hey Hikari, can you hold up a flower again so I can get a shot of you?" Tokimae asked handing a flower to the small Pokemon on Zak's shoulder. "Is it cool that I take a picture of your Pokemon...?" Tokimae asked awkwardly.

38Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:18 am

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin looked down at the flower for a few seconds and blushed immensely. She looked up and smiled at Zak. 'Thanks' she mouthed words to him. Tucking her hair behind her ear, she slid the flower behind her hair with it. She turned back to Remmy and lightly pulled her to stand next to Rin.

Rin lifted Momo up and placed him on Remmy's shoulder. "Chuu~" Momo nuzzled his nose to her cheek. "This night will be fun, don't you think, Rem" She asked still smiling from the previous event.

Last edited by Rin Kurisk on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wow how did I forget to color that quote)

39Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:23 am

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy glared a bit over ay Zakarii. "Yeh." She hissed softly. As her eye twitched a bit. Her glare was broken finally by Momo's nose. She shook her head a bit and looked to the floor, jealousy showing in her eyes.

40Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:25 am

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym stared at Cinéad for a moment. He looked from the smile on the boy's face to his extended hand. "Nym Reed." He said quietly as he stepped back a bit.

Nym looked softly at Remmy, then at Rin, before his eyes landed on Zakarii. He made no movement except his long strides. He wouldn't interfere, not yet. He walked off to the side.

41Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 pm

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

Cinéad nodded and removed his hand, "Anyway.." Turning away from Nym, he continued on his way towards the entrance to the North Forest. "We still have quite a hike ahead of us and, given the full moon, the Pokémon might be stirred up. We will need to pay attention."

He smiled over his shoulder at his friends, "Follow me." With that, he walked through the archway and into the shadows of the forest trail. As they walked, the trees became thick. Many of them were extremely large and it was obvious that this land was untouched by human corruption. The sound of Pokémon echoed all around them.

Bearach, still following close behind his trainer, looked around warily. He did not like the dark. At least he was with all these people. They would keep him safe. As a twig snapped from somebody behind him, he jumped, "Urs!" Cinéad turned around to look at him and smiled, bending over to pick him up.

He kept walking, the little bear in his arms, "I've got you, buddy."

42Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Zakari Izumi

Zakari Izumi
Admin

Hikari grabbed the flower and smiled, becoming instantly adorable, though being adorable is an easy task for him. "Cinno!"

"Hey Yoru, mind lighting the place up a bit?" Yoru looked back at her trainer and nodded. The blue circle on her forehead began to glow, partially illuminating the path ahead. "You too, Aine! Help her out!" Zakari released his Chandelure to help light the entire path.

After ignoring Remmy's glare, Zak strayed over next to Rin and grabbed her hand, "It's better to not lose each other...it's dark after all."

43Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae Johnson

Tokimae turned her flash on and snapped a picture. She than apologized to the Pokemon for nearly blinding him. She continued to follow everyone, and walked faster to be up front. Tokimae was planning on asking Ethan to light the way, but Zak beat her to it. She watched as Yoru and Aine lit the path. Ethan stayed close by her side.

44Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Rin Kurisk

Rin Kurisk

Rin giggled at Hikari posing for the picture and turned to Remmy "Are you going to let out one of your Pokemon?" She opened her mouth to speak again but stopped at Zak's voice and nearly jumped out of her shoes as he took her hand. "I... Y-yeah. Right. Thank you" She turned to Remmy trying to hide her blushing and pushed away her smile concerned for her reaction. She extended her hand to Remmy and offered to hold hers. "He's right you know, We don't want to lose anyone important, Doctor."

45Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy Slaughter

Remmy stared at Rin's hand and said nothing as she gently intertwined her pale fingers in Rin's. She nodded slightly and focused on the ground. 'If I tell her how I feel it will never mean a thing.' Remmy thought as she tried to swallow past the lump that ached in her throat. She looked up to Rin and smiled weakly, "Thanks.."

46Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Nym Reed

Nym Reed

Nym walked behind the pack. "There are so many pokemon..." He whispered to himself, looking up to the pokemon in front. He jogged up beside Cinéad. "Hey, uhm, do you want Scout to run about and see if the road ahead is clear before the pokemon travel it? Just in case there are any aggressive.. I mean, you know this place like the back of your hand so..." He rambled a bit, but caught himself. He pursed his lips, thinking that his less caring exterior may have been better. People tended to be better off when he didn't run his mouth.

47Night On The Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Night On The Farm Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:22 am

Cinéad

Cinéad
Admin

He turned to face Nym, smiling. They had just come upon one of the first clearings along the trail. The path continued ahead of them, but also veered off to the left, into the open space between the trees. From this point on, the trail was very uphill, so Cinéad figured they could do with a rest anyway, "That would be fine, Nym. I am afraid I haven't met Scout, though." He chuckled. "I figured we would take a break here anyway. In the end, it is up to you. It may be unsafe too, a Pokémon wandering alone out here. I often find that old saying of 'safety in numbers' to be true."

The clearing was mostly grass and wildflowers. It was very dark though. Were it not for the pale light of the full moon, the trainers would be unable to see anything in the clearing. Cinéad addressed the rest of the party, "What do you guys say? Would you like to rest or continue on?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum